Cheater EPILOUGE (L.S)

You need to read my book

'Cheater |Leonard Snart|'

In order to understand this imagine better read the book, it's Leonard x Reader throughout the book, honestly I Fucking adore the book, so give it a chance and let me know what you think.

|Requested|

Y/N'S POV

My husband Leonard and I decided to visit the team with our daughters, having been begged to by Ray. Now I'm sat in Len's lap wondering why we ever agreed to, as I helplessly watch Stein and Ray fight over tutoring Lisa and Jasmine.

"My nieces will learn about the big bang theory Stein I don't care about the stupid future, we've suffered enough for it." Ray speaks and I giggle watching the pair squabble. "Ray, no swearing in front of my kids." I quickly scold and he smiles apologetically at me, Leonard too busy in conversation with Carter to notice.

"Working backwards will show the significance of the big bang coming from such a small singularity." Ray starts to explain gaining Lens attention as well, I twist in his lap smirking when I feel him underneath me, excited.

Martin approaches Jasmine and Lisa who are both wearing their uncle and fathers, heat and cold goggles happily giggling with Jax, who also wants to learn something new in these mini school style lessons, Martin and Ray are holding, for the girls. Not that I mind, after all they may be immature but they're being tutored by two scientist genius'. We all agreed that taking lessons from Martin will help Jax think and focus better on the field, as firestorm.

Jasmine pulls Steins glasses off his face and starts to chew them, Leonard and I sat watching in a fit of giggles, while she snaps it in half.

"See it's a sign, she wants to learn about the future!" Martin shouts victoriously at Ray only causing Leonard to roll his eyes.

I scream when he lifts me over his shoulder so carelessly as though I weigh the weight of a feather. "I'm going to fall Leonard!" I scream into his chest, the entire team laughs as I weakly punch at his legs. Fighting upside down is definitely not my speciality. He walks into the room our daughters, Martin, Ray and Jax are situated in, the rest of the team hot on our tail, spectating amused. Martin is in the middle of explaining some stupid technology and is interrupted by Leonard.

"The only thing my girls need to know is how to rob a bank and break out of jail." Leonard smoothly speaks, both Lisa and Jasmine start to hysterically squeal and laugh as they watch me struggle in their Dad's arms.

"And look where that got you." Martin claps back and I look up from Leonard's chest to his handsome face, entertained. "Do you see the fuck you in my smile." Len says, causing me to smack the back of his head, Lisa and Jasmine shouting at me in the process.

"You did not just cuss in front of my children." I speak into his chest and he rolls his eyes. "Y/N when you stubbed your toe last night, you woke both of my daughters up to a string of swear words." He smirks and I slap his shoulder softly to shut him up.

"Fuck!" Two extremely familiar high pitched voices squeak and Leonard instantly starts to smirk, like the champion he believes he is. "You have 2 seconds to put me down and then run for your life." I speak, turning my head to Lisa and Jasmine shocked.

"Fuck!" They repeat again and Leonard lets go of me and I walk up to my twins. "Don't say that again." I point a finger at them and they repeat the word again. I watch furious but at the same time giggly, when Leonard high fives the devilish duo.

"I can't believe you just taught my daughters how to swear." I hiss.

"You mean my daughters." Len speaks.

"No mine, and only mine." I look up at Leonard smiling, but he's smirking.

"I had a huge part to play in that princess." He smirks and I giggle into his shoulder when he pulls me into a kiss.

"FUCK!" The duo scream when Mick walks into the room and he turns to both Leonard and I saddened.

"You idiot!" Mick shouts at Leonard and I'm slightly taken aback as I watch him scold and lecture Leonard. "No more swearing." Mick warns the girls firmly and they agree, jumping into his arms, kissing him repeatedly. "Isn't he just a softie?" I laugh and everyone agrees. Mick turning mad at Leonard for teaching the girls to cuss is definitely the highlight of my life.

"Next time he cusses in front of my Lauren and Jazzy tell me, I'll kill him for you Y/N." Mick threatens and I burst into a fit of laughter. "I promise I'll tell you." I salute him and Leonard rolls his eyes.

"You're supposed to be on my side. You wouldn't be able to live a day without me." He smirks and this time I roll my eyes.

"You're wrong." I speak and Leonard smirks waiting for me to carry on.

"I can live the entire day without you, it's the night that matters." I smirk and Leonard chuckles bending his head down to my ear.

"What'd you say if we make use of the team and leave the girls with them, while we play." He bites down on my ear and I grasp onto exactly what he's insinuating.

~~~

"So you're staying right? With the girls?" Rip pleads more than asks and I sigh, placing my hands on my hips.

"Rip, I don't think it's a really good idea, Lisa and Jasmine will be one soon, then before we know it, teenagers, and the first thing they're going to do is pick a fight, with exactly we know who." I speak of Sara and Rip smirks.

"Didn't you notice? I'm from the future." Rip says and I roll my eyes. "Rip, what are you trying to say?" I sigh yet again and this time Mick interrupts.

"Blondie Bitch disappeared from the ship the moment you stepped out of yours and Snarts room, with that sex hair." He explains and instinctively my hand lifts to my head trying to fix the mess.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I play dumb and Jax bursts into a fit of laughter, Lisa and Jasmine both copying him.

"A word of advice Y/N, turn your mic off next time you and Leonard get friendly." Carter yells from the other couch and I grab a book throwing it at him.

"You are horrible people." I laugh shaking my head as I start to walk back to my room.

"So you'll come back?" Rip shouts hopeful.

"Ya, whatever." I speak, pulling my ear piece and mic off.

"What'd you do that for?" Martin asks making obvious the electronics I've stamped all over on the ground and destroyed.

"I think you can work out what happens next old man." I smirk, joining Leonard back inside our bedroom, taking pleasure in knowing that his mic is still on, and wherever that bitch Sara is, she can hear us all day and all night, today.

~xx