Shooter (L.S)

Y/N's POV

"Just give me the damn gun!" I huff laughing as both Leonard and I playfully wrestle over his cold gun. "Y/N, I love you very much, but no one is allowed to touch my gun. Not even you." Leonard speaks up and I roll my eyes, still at a tug of war with Leonard. "You let Liam play with it all the time!" I argue.

"That's because Liam is my son Y/N, and my daughter you're carrying in your stomach, will also play with my gun." Leonard smirks arrogantly. "But not you." He trails off. "I swear to god, if I don't get to shoot something with that gun, I'm not talking to you, for a very long time." I threaten but Leonard only shrugs it off.

"You're 9 months pregnant, we're going to be talking a lot Y/N." He sasses back. "Fine, the gun is stupid anyways. Mine are so much better." I smirk letting go of the gun and Leonard falls a few feet back onto his ass, because of the loss of force.

Suddenly there's a bright blue flash and I too fall to the ground clutching my stomach tightly. "Oh." I shriek out loud in pain and Leonard rushes up to me. "I'm so sorry Y/N." He keeps repeating, shouting over his ringtone, it's our son Liam trying to call us down from Earth, he's living with Lisa. He's excited to see his baby sister, waiting for her to be born.

"What happened?" I breathe out trying to calm my pain. "I froze your fingers, it was an accident." Leonard quickly rushes and I cry. "Ouch." I whimper and by then the entire teams rushed into our room.

"Med bay, now!" Rip shouts and Mick and Leonard carry me there. "What happened?" Jax asks and Leonard quickly explains while I roll around in pain.

"Stupid gun." I groan, cold sweats covering my entire body. "She's been shot on the corner of her stomach as well!" Ray shouts over the commotion and I freely start to cry. "Y/N, you're going to have to give birth now, I'm going to induce you." Rip explains but I don't even have the energy to reply.

"Clear the room, except Mr Snart!" Rip shouts and I start to cry even harder. "Keep Ray." I mumble out, wanting my best friend to also be here, he nods, both Leonard and Ray standing by me, while I'm put through hell.

When the time comes to push, I just cry, the easier giving birth to Liam was, the harder it is today with my daughter. "It hurts." I mumble out. "Y/N, Liam's waiting for his sister, he's done being patient, you've got to do this." Leonard speaks but I carry on crying.

"You shot me." I cry as I push, crushing his hand. "I know it was an accident, I'm sorry." Leonard apologises. "I know." I scream as I push again, my legs shaking. "Y/N, the head is poking out, push just a bit harder." Rip calls.

"Can you hug me?" I whimper out. Leonard holds me tight, upset by the circumstances himself. "I love you." He whispers kissing my head, but it's no use. I still feel like shit.

"Ray, can you get Y/N's baby bag!" Rip orders rather than asks and he scurries off being his helpful self.

~~~

"Oh my god! It's my niece!" Ray shouts, dropping the bag after he enters the room. He was only gone 30 seconds. "God daughter actually." Leonard corrects Raymond smiling and I do too. "No way, Y/N, is this a prank?" Ray runs up to me, holding onto my now covered legs.

"Ray I would love it, if you named your God daughter." I smile at him and he starts to get emotional. "Can I?" He asks Leonard and Leonard hands our daughter over to him.

"Anna." Ray names her after his deceased fiancé.

"Anna Snart." I yawn out laying back and Leonard laughs. "I'm still sorry." Leonard hugs me and I giggle. "Imagine telling Anna the story of how she was born." We both laugh and the rest of the team join us.

"I love you." Leonard pecks me on the cheek and I move my head, leaving his lips to land onto mine.

"Eww! You two just had a child, stop this pornography!" Jax screeches and both Leonard and I groan out loud annoyed. "I'll set her room up." He stands dusting himself off and I nod also sitting up.

"I don't fucking think so. You're staying here. Chill, you deserve it." Leonard smirks and I giggle kissing him again.

"Oh for crying out loud!" Jax screams and this time I take matters into my own hands.

"Jefferson Jackson, if you do not stop being a cockblock right at this moment, I will personally make sure firestorm becomes extinct!" I threaten and he shuts up.

"Good to know Y/N's back!" Mick smirks, Leonard leaving with him to set Anna's room up. Not without a final kiss. This time being dragged out of the room by Mick.

~xx