Fame (W.M)

For my smut lovers

Y/N's POV

5pm

"And yet again for another award, can we call up on stage Y/F/N, for the oscars best actress 2017!" The presenter speaks into the mic and I stand hugging my mother. "Well done Y/N!" She smiles and I pull her up onto the stage with me.

"Congratulations." Last years best actor Wentworth Miller helps me and my mother up the stairs and I smile at him. He kisses my hand and I turn away trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing from the cameras as the crowds of people cheer wild.

"Guys, this is my mummy. The back bone of my career." I introduce my mother and the cameras film her as she waves and the audience cheers. Wentworth passes her the oscar a cute smirk etched onto his face as he looks to me by purpose.

"So I'd love for my mum to speak on my behalf for me." I smile and my mother does to, thanking the audience for always supporting me as I steal glances at Wentworth. Only to realise he's already looking at me.

He leads us backstage and my mum leaves to join some of her friends obsessing over my trophy. "So, you and your mum get along a lot?" He smiles trying to make conversation. "We fight just like any mother daughter duo." I roll my eyes comically, I love my mother.

"So you're a bad girl?" He raises his eyebrows at me and I shrug. "I guess you'll have to try and find out." I wink, swaying my hips as I walk away. I swear I could hear him whistle on the down low as I did.

2am (after after party)

"Fuck." I groan as Wentworth pushes me against the wall in the hotel corridors, his hands roaming underneath my dress. My body knocking over a lamp. "Just wait till I'm inside of you." He smirks digging for some card all the whilst kissing me and then opening his room door.

"Oh my god!" I shout in extreme pleasure as he starts to push his hard shaft in between my legs, still dressed. "Like I said, wait till I'm inside of you baby!" He growls ripping the zipper of my dress off, diamonds falling everywhere but I could care less.

Pulling his body down by his collar I bite onto his lip hard. "Get inside of me." I whisper, biting on his ear and he chuckles. "Already ahead of you." He grunts the words out each time thrusting into me hard and fast. Not even giving me a second to adjust.

A tear of immense pleasure drops down my face. I've never been so turned on before in my life. "Went!" I scream and he chuckles darkly yet again.

My eyes roll to the back of my head, my body unable to stay awake. He hasn't even done anything yet and this is how I'm reacting.

I flip our bodies over, taking control as I ride him, moving my hips back and fourth and in circular motions as I join our lips together.     "Y/N, keep going." He groans his eyes shut tight as his tongue battles with mine for dominance. Suddenly he releases, all inside of me and I follow a minute later.

I collapse onto the bed next to him and we both sigh. "I think the paps got us together." I yawn, cuddling into his side and he shrugs wrapping an arm around me. "So what if they did? I fucking enjoyed my night, and got laid with the most gorgeous woman the world has seen and fights over." He smirks pecking me on the lips, as his hands motions figures of 8's on my naked ass.

Laughing I sit up and he looks to me confused. "Round two?" I pull the box of condoms out from the draw next to me and he smirks.

"We're having way more rounds than two,      Y/N!" He laughs throwing the box of condoms across the room wanting to 'fuck me raw.' As he jumps on top of me.

A/N

I want to make a doctor who imagines book, should I?