Y/N Allen P4 (L.S)

|Requested by some very             
precious readers❤️❤️❤️|

2 months later

Y/Ns POV

It's been quite some time since my last encounter with Leonard. Everyone's been too busy to bother with each other, not to mention Snart and Rory have been keeping a low profile shockingly.

But I didn't trust that for a single second, and recently every single day, I've been waiting for a call about the duo mid heist, if I'm lucky, Snarts bitchy sister too. It's just not been happening which was extremely stressful. I was contemplating quite a few times wether or not to go to the bar he told me about, but then I'd look desperate, and Snarts already the most cockiest man alive as it is.

"Y/N, central city museum showcase tonight, we're expecting Snart and Rory to attempt a robbery." Barry shouts from the kitchen and I nod along snatching his pop tart out of his hands. "I'm going to Jitters, I'll see you later poo." I speak with my mouthful and he flicks me the middle finger.

When I walk into Jitters the stink of sweaty bodies amongst strong coffee engulfs me. Letting Iris off a few hours early I take over her shift. When the time comes to lock up I clean the store a bit. I'd left my job and now I was just bored, all the time. I was contemplating wether or not to work at Lux, but the journeys too long, and I'm too lazy. 

Locking the store doors I struggle to close the metal thing shut. I jump in shock when someone leans forward and does it for me. Dangerously close to me. Turning around I'm face to face with Lenny. I mean Leonard.

"You scared me idiot." I laugh and he smirks. "What's a pretty lady like you, doing out so late right now Y/N." He drags his words out and I roll my eyes playfully. "Don't you have a bank to rob or something?" I mimic a thinking face and he smirks. "Museum actually, and it wouldn't be fun, without you to radiate the walls with your beauty, Ms Allen." He smirks and I pull a face.

"Leonard Snart, are you flirting with me?" I ask him playfully. He steps closer causing me to step back, my back making cold contact with the metal I locked the store with, face to face, his arms rest above my shoulders, trapping my body in between him and the wall. His hot minty breath, fanning my stray hairs out of the way.

"Hmmmm." He mumbles, his face inching closer towards mine. I lift my hand to push his face out of the way before I do something I regret but he grabs onto it, roughly pulling it down and out of the way.

"Ms Allen, is this man bothering you?" Max our local meat man who's shop is located right across the street shouts. He's big, scary, old and violent with anger issues. I smirk using it to my advantage. "It's okay Max, he was just leaving." I speak trying to sound shaken up and Leonard rolls his eyes. "I'll get that kiss from you, I don't care what it takes." Lenny. I mean Leonard smirks.

"Go on! Off you go! It's late you shouldn't be out at this time. I'll let this idiot leave a few minutes after you." Max walks over and I smile. "Thank you Max." I grin, teasingly at Leonard, my tongue running over my lips. With that I disappear into the shadows.

A few hours later

"Barry, what's wrong I'm sleeping." I shout from my bed, he won't stop banging on my room door. "Snart and Rory, come on."

I don't bother dressing, walking out of my room, with my bra and shorts on. "Yes Barry." I yawn rubbing my eyes trying to adjust to the light. There's a howl and a whistle and my eyes widen as I look to Snart and Rory stood in my house.

"What the hell!" I shriek, finally awake, pulling on some random sweatpants I found on the floor. "Here." Lisa passes me a shirt from the sofa and I quickly pull it over my body. Barry whizzes back downstairs unaware of what's just happened.