Date night (L.S)

Why are my readers ghosting?

Btw next update you don't wanna miss, I really like it.

|Requested|

Y/N's POV

"Table 12." I talk to myself skimming the restaurant, finally finding where I'm supposed to meet my date. This is my first time using some random online dating app, according to it, all first dates happen at this place.

"Your's late as well?" The guy sat on the table extremely close to mine smiles and I nod. "I'm Leonard, Leonard Snart." He offers me his hand and I shake it as I introduce myself. "This is my first time trying something like this, my sister forced me to, so I have no idea how this online stuff works." I admit and he laughs. "Same, my sister dressed me into a suit and forced me here." We both laugh and then there's a cough.

"Y/N?" The guy's asks and I nod. "Hi, I'm Harry." He introduces himself and I stand as well. "Oh, it's nice to meet you." I smile and I watch from the corner of my eye Leonard smirking.

Moments later his date also arrives and we all sit in silence. Before either of them arrived, Leonard and I took it upon ourselves to join the tables. After very small talk the waiter arrives to take our orders. I scratch the back of my ear feeling awkward.

"The lady will take a steak." Leonard orders for me and I smile. "And how did you know that." I look to him impressed and he smirks. "A magician never reveals his secrets." He winks and I roll my eyes. His date, who's name I caught to be Amanda, awkwardly coughs but I ignore her.

After everyone orders there's another rush of silence until my phone starts to ring. "Mick, hey. Ya. Okay. 10 minutes? Cool. Bye." I hang up and apologise. "Sorry that was my cousin Rory. He doesn't like the whole me going on a date thing." I speak up and my date Harry smiles at me.

"Mick Rory? Fire one?" Leonard asks and I raise an eyebrow at him. "How do you know that?" I ask amused and he smirks. "Ahh right secrets." I smile and he nods. "I'm joking, Mick and I have been best friends since Juvie." He explains and I look to him impressed.

"I bet you Mick did this on purpose. Did he send you here to sabotage my date?" I ask Leonard, a naughty smile curling my lips and he leans in closer. "Maybe he did, my good looks and charm are irresistible." He whispers, his lips lingering for a while.

Suddenly we pull apart when his date stands and rudely excuses herself. I roll my eyes as does Leonard. He takes her seat next to me and we both get lost in a conversation. "I can't help but notice your name, what country are you really from?" He asks and I answer him truthfully.

"Impressive, you can take me there one day." He smirks and I laugh. "You look stunning by the way." His eyes ravish my body and I blush. "You don't look too bad yourself Lenny." I smile and he pulls me closer by the waist.

Throughout the entire evening, we talk about each other and don't even realise that the shops closed until the waiter interrupts us.

"Oh wow, where did Gary go?" I look around and notice he's left. "I'm pretty sure his name was Harry." Leonard replies and I gasp unfazed. "Boo hoo, our dates left us." I speak and Leonard chuckles amused.

"This dating stuff actually turned out pretty good." Leonard smiles, holding onto my hand as we walk out. "Ya it did." I smile up at him and he leans in. His cold lips kissing my cheek.

Suddenly my front door opens and Mick barges in between us, grabbing Leonard by the collar. "Oh it's you." He let's go after realising who it is and instead calls Leonard in for a drink. "What a small world, eh. Out of all people, you ended up going on a date with my cousin. I was going to introduce you two today as it was." Mick chuckles and I groan.

"Mick please stop." I sigh and he holds his hands up in defence. "By the way I finished all your donuts, you need some more. Preferably the ones with custard inside them. Snart likes the jam ones but you probably already know that." He smirks and I roll my eyes kicking my heels into the corner of the house.

"How did you even get into my house, that I pay rent for?" I ask and he dangles a pair of keys. "That's illegal." I state and he shrugs his shoulders. "Just another thing to pile onto the list." Leonard smirks and I fake a smile. "Duplicating my keys. Lovely." I trudge up the stairs exhausted.

"Hey cuz, is it okay if we crash here for a while? That's the reason why I'm actually here!" Mick shouts and I join him back downstairs, turning the kettle on. "Sure." I smile at him handing him a blanket while he watches some tv. "Do you always baby him?" Leonard asks and I nod.

"He's my only living male relative." I smile as I pass the pair a mug of tea. "It's good, she's preparing for when you two have children." Mick chimes in and I groan yet again.

"You're so embarrassing man!" I shout from the kitchen, munching on some biscuits. "That's what big brothers are for." Leonard shouts so I can hear and I cover my ears with my hands.

"Never going on a stupid date after today ever again!" I shout loud enough so Mick can hear. "That's good it seals the deal with you and Leonard then." He speaks flicking through the channels on the tv. I turn to stomp upstairs for some dramatisation, but stop in my tracks when I remember I have some of Micks favourite pasta cooked.

Serving him two plates full, I then stomp upstairs, regardless he carries on teasing.

A/N

This is kinda rubbish but I really like it.

Then again everything that doesn't have smut is rubbish to me. LOOOOOL!