Abuse SMUT (L.S)

|Requested|

26. You're on the news.
37. Leave and never come back.
55. Please don't hit me.
68. You're a Bitch.
69. You worthless piece of shit.
86. Please come back.
91. Stop teasing.
136. Take off your clothes.
137. Kinky.
151. Nice ass.
159. You were amazing.

Once again, this is in no way me glamourising rape/abuse/etc. Totally against everything. This was an imagine Requested from a prompts list a very long time ago, I just can't remember it, sorry about that. I've also been very inactive, I know I'm shit. Sorry everyone, love you all and enjoy!

Y/N's POV

"Hello love!" I call excited as I hear the front door click shut. "Hey." Leonard replies back rushed, fingers in his pockets. He leaves to get changed and returns a few minutes later.

"How is my sexy girl?" He asks, arm snaking around my waist as we're both sat on the sofa, tv on in the background. "Good. I've had such a relaxing week honestly, I can't believe I have to go back to work in 2 days." I whine, smiling as I twist on his lap facing him.

Smirking, Leonard's arms grip onto my ass as he stares deeply into my eyes. "Want to relax some more?" He asks and I nod at a loss of words. "Nice ass." He smirks yet again, slapping it hard and I yelp. "Lenny, stop teasing." I giggle as I grind up on his crotch.

Standing I lead him to our room, pushing him down onto the bed as he watches me carefully. "Stay." I whisper, my breath hot on his neck as I leave, swinging my hips back and forth on purpose.

Returning I have my handcuffs and stick at my disposal. "Kinky." Leonard laughs, turned on and slightly nervous. I lift my finger to his lips and he remains silent as I handcuff his arms, to either side of our bed.

I pull his trousers down, and then cut his shirt off his body, his toned and Godly body exposed for me to see. As he's sat on the bed completely naked I ride my stick up and down his body as I sit close to his exposed crotch. "Take off your clothes." He begs as I pump his dick. I spit on my finger and lift it to his mouth, shutting him up and he nods. Licking his lips.

After a while of teasing him, I take my clothes off and start to ride his length. It's short lived, given that he's already released himself but he still begs me to carry on; struggling to grip onto anything the whole entire time. Instead trying his best to make out with me, which is no use as I bounce on his dick.

When I release I let him lick all of my cum clean off my fingers and he begs for me to uncuff him. Ignoring him, I start to make out with him as I grind up on him yet again. He's moaning, he's growling, he's a hot mess, and only I ever get to see him, Leonard Snart like this.

When I finally decide to set him free, he grabs ahold of me, hovering above be, his hands roaming my whole body, as the two of us make out, like animals. Ignoring our need to breathe, we both are at it again. Until we no longer have the energy to carry on. "You were amazing." Leonard laughs out of breath, collapsing onto the bed next to me, one last final peck to the lips and then we both fall asleep.

Same night, just woken up a few hours later.

Lifting Leonard's arm off of me, I pull one of his many shirts over my body as I attempt to get a snack.

"Please come back." He begs, half asleep as he tries to feel for me.

"Leonard, love, do you want some food?" I ask him as I push him softly and he slowly opens his eyes nodding. I pass him a change of clothes as I leave, making my way to the kitchen.

Sighing I flick through the channels on our kitchen tv. We left that on this whole time. As I heat up some pasta the news catches my attention. Specifically the name they use. "Leonard Snart, hit another bank yet again today, this time, leaving 8 dead." The man on the news speaks and I'm angry to say the least.

"You're on the news." I give Leonard the most dirtiest look possible as he attempts to come up with an excuse/apology. "8 people are dead! What is your problem? How dare you come back here and act like everything is normal." I scream at him and his own face starts to flare up.

"Don't act like you didn't know what you were signing up for when you dated me." He snarls, back to his cold attitude.

"Watch your mouth Leonard Snart, as far as I knew, you were a regular man who worked for a news agent." I speak and he starts to laugh.

"And you really believed that, give me a fucking break Y/N." Leonard laughs and I glare at him.

"You're disgusting. You worthless piece of shit!" I shout at him and watch as his whole face turns red, furious.

"You're a bitch!" He shouts back, his whole body towering over mine and I look up at him impressed and disappointed.

"What are you going to do Leonard? Are you going to hit me like your daddy did? Do you want me to beg you? Please don't hit me!" I look to him, venom in my eyes.

That's when I feel it. A sting to my cheek. Consistent with a slap.

"You were out of line." He speaks quietly and ashamed.

"I'm sick of you. Leave and never come back." I push past him, handing him the bag of his belongings I packed a very long time ago.

A/N

I have a shitty stomach ache omfg.