Wrong number (L.S)

(This imagine is a serious of texts between Leonard Snart and the reader)

Y/N: Meet me at our point in 2 hours.

Leonard: Sorry darling, you got the wrong number.

Y/N: Very funny. Since when did you even use punctuation?

Leonard: I'm being completely serious sweetheart, whoever gave you this number stood you up. But I am here if you need me ;)
P.S. Are you a verb? Because you look a little tense, but I can put you in the mood.

Y/N: Is this really not Y/B/N's number? I'm being serious, enough games, I'm busy and need to meet you, if it is you, bring Barry with you.
P.S. Bro, it's rather creepy that you're testing your pick up lines on your sister.

Leonard: Why won't you believe me, sweetheart I'm not your brother. And looking at your profile picture I sure as hell am happy I'm not. How often do people call a goddess like you beautiful?

Y/N: If you claim to not be my brother. You're very creepy. But I'll take that back after seeing your face on TV a countless amount of times. Wasn't hard to link your face from what's app to the countries most wanted, smart ass.

Leonard: Model like right? What are the odds hey? You wanted to message your brother, meet with the flash, instead you got my number. I call it destiny.

Y/N: I call it 7 years bad luck. I knew I shouldn't have broken that mirror.

Leonard: Oh well. You could always buy another one Y/F/N. Not that you need a mirror, your beauty is everlasting.

Leonard: Imagine our children they'd be something else, out of this world magnificent.

Leonard: Y/N?

Leonard: Y/N, sweetheart, come back I'm bored.

Leonard: Future wife?

The next day

Leonard: Got my mirror baby?

Y/N: Wait that was you today? The huge delivery truck, a mirror from an unknown person?

Leonard: Ah, so you are alive! Finally, I was getting worried for my future offsprings. And if it wasn't me who else would it be. I doubt the president's as interested in your affairs than he is with mine sweetheart.

Y/N: For being an ass I'm not going to reply to your messages.

Leonard: I'm sorry. I'll stop.

Leonard: Y/N?

Leonard: Y/F/N! Get here right now!

Y/N: Geez man! My phone died. You're extremely emotional. I'm virtually sending you a dramatic sigh.

Leonard: Virtually rolling my eyes.

Y/N: Seeing as you know my address, I won't have to expect any surprise visits now will I?

Leonard: Look out of your window.

Y/N: No way!

Leonard: What do you see?

Y/N: I haven't checked yet. Are you really here?

Leonard: Look out of your window.

Y/N: Okay I am! What now?

Leonard: Would you let me kiss you babe?

Y/N: Shut your mouth and tell me where you are!

Leonard: Answer the question babe.

Y/N: Idk, you'd have to prove yourself worthy of a kiss. Why?

Leonard: So if a certain person was standing behind you, and told you to turn around in your spot, as you felt their breath on the naked skin of your neck. Would you?

Y/N: I'm scared to turn around Leonard. Is there a serial killer in my home?

Leonard: Babe, just have a little faith.

Leonard: Turn around.

A/N

I've updated 'My dads best friend' with new chapters. I've finished the entire book. It will be published with a new chapter every Monday, (today). Make sure you check it out x

~xx