Affair P4 (W.M)

|Requested|

4am the same night carried on

Y/Ns POV

I pull my naked body away from Wentworth's body except no ones there. I answer my phone and it's my boyfriend. "Jack, hey." I speak, rather gutted that Wentworth actually left. He really did use me. Again.

"I love you too." I finish the call and hang up, after he tells me about how he's going to be overseas longer than he anticipated. Our relationship is fairly new, he was just a rebound to be honest. I wince in pain as I try stand up, I got my brains fucked out of me. Now he's gone, just great.

Leaning against the wall for support I turn my lights on and walk into my bathroom. I notice the shower curtains and how they're destroyed, I really should've pulled those up before we started having sex in the bath tub. I don't even want to imagine the mess we made in the living room and kitchen.

My hands trace the countless bruises all over my body. My wrists, neck, ear, breasts, inner thighs. Everywhere is bruised, all of its marked.

My hands softly touch my hips, they're worst of all, I remember as Wentworth kept on teasing me I was rubbing my hips against his, trying to create some sort of friction to fulfil my eagerness. Little did I know, now my whole body will ache as though I've been stabbed, numerously.

From 7pm all the way to 2am, we were having sex for 7 hours, straight wow.

I pull my robe out from my wardrobe and walk into the kitchen. Absolutely heart broken. I want to cry but carry on cleaning the clutter. There's cutlery that's fell onto the ground, food that's still uncooked because Wentworth distracted me, when he came to knock.

I start to wash up the dirty dishes when I notice an odd sound, dismissing it as my pet dog I carry on until I feel two hands wrap around my waist. I smile ready to kiss Wentworth. "We-." But it's not him. It's Jack.

Shocked I drop my dishes into the sink and dry my hands. "Surprise babe." He tries lean in for a kiss and I pull away. "Morning breath. Let me use the bathroom." I excuse myself fake laughing and he smiles. I'm Fucking caught great.

Why is he even in my house he shouldn't be here. I pull the make up out of my drawers and start to cover my fresh hickeys. "Y/N is it okay if I come in?" Jack asks. My eyes widen remembering the bed sheets are stained, dirty and the room stinks of sex.

"Jack, that's not a good idea... my sisters here." I open a crack of the door and he looks at me carefully. "Would you mind popping over tomorrow, it's 4am." I fake yawn and after much convincing he's ready to leave.

I'm about to scream when I notice Wentworth passed out on the living room sofa naked. "Leave from the back door. I'll call you later okay." I peck his lips pushing him out and he laughs unaware.

After finally shaking off the fear I sigh relieved. "Oh my god." I whisper to myself. "That was close." Wentworth smirks his eyes opening and I roll my eyes. "If you were awake why couldn't you hide?" I sigh out loud and he shrugs. "Watching you fumble at a loss of words was better." He smirks walking up to me.

"We left the front door open last night. That was dumb." I smile as his solid hands stroke my back, carefully lowering down. "You're the presidents daughter, you should have better security." Wentworth speaks matter of factly and I roll my eyes.