Y/N Allen P1 (L.S)

A/N

Just to let you know. I've made our character as very strong and protective towards her brother. I thought it'd be cute.

Y/Ns POV

I devilishly smirk at my brother Barry. "You really thought you could beat ME!" I scream in laughter. "Shutup, you're adopted." He mutters in defeat. "What's that? Barry is a loser, oh I already know!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "Ignorant bastard really thought he could beat me. Newsflash kiddo, I'm older and better than you." I pat his shoulders in a mocking manner as everyone in star labs watches us amused.

"I'm going to kill you one day." He sighs irritated. "Are you sure you're quick enough!" I bellow out laughing having to hold my stomach. I sit down and carry on laughing tears streaming down my face. "Barry Allen the fastest man in the world my ass. You're lucky I like to keep my identity a secret bro." I carry on bullying him as he stomps off to iris. "That's right, go crying to your girlfriend."

"Sorry Dad." I smile innocently at Joe for the Iris comment before turning around and groaning in annoyance.

"You never told me he would be here." I whisper irritated at my father. "What's the big deal?" He pulls me in for a fatherly hug. "Any enemy of my brother is an enemy of mine. Did you forget he froze him and left him to die!" I exclaim frustrated. "It's okay, let's hear what he has to say." Barry reassures me.

He's my only blood relationship barring my real father in iron heights. Hence why I value him tremendously. "Y/N Allen, what a pleasure to meet you." He speaks cockily. "Pleasure my ass, dickhead." I grumble irritated. He lifts his hands up in defence and smirks. "The way you two argue, I'd think your relationship with your brother is more of a dictatorship." His sister snickers, my face heats up in anger. I look at Barry waiting for him to say something and finally he catches up.

"That's enough, if you keep provoking my sister you're going to have to leave." He threatens and that bitch's smirk flattens out. I roll my eyes and look down at my phone under the table, pretending to be focused. I nod my head nonchalantly acting as though I'm listening when in reality I'm texting this new guy from work. In between our texts someone starts to cough.

"Are you paying attention darling." Snart smirks and I give him a disgusted look. "It doesn't matter." I sarcastically smile back. "I think it does." Lisa, the bitch speaks up. "The question is why is your brother not paying attention rather than checking wether or not I am." I smile back. I watch Caitlin and Cisco trying to hold back their laughs as I hold eye contact with both the brother and sister duo.

"I don't get why you cannot stand my brother. What's he ever done to you." She defends her brother and everyone on the tables watching us intensely, even Barry and that crook Snart. "I'm not a jealous woman. But I am a protective one. You're crook brother thinks it's okay to leave mine to die. He's my only blood. I don't give a damn about you and your family. I don't know why the hell Barry does." I respond standing up.

"I'm already late for work I'll see you later." I hug Caitlin, Cisco and Barry on my way out. Giving Snart and Lisa one last glare before I leave. On my way out I can hear Leonard Snart sigh. "She's hotheaded." I smile to myself, I don't know why.

When I return from my bar shift I'm annoyed to see Snart is still at star labs. "Hey, how was work." Cisco smiles handing me my favourite noodles. "Amazing. I'm talking about these noodles by the way. Some creep kept hitting on me at work. It was so awkward. He was piss drunk and ugh." I shiver in disgust at the thought while I laugh.

"I wouldn't blame him, gorgeous." Snart speaks and I internally loosen up a bit. Still remaining stoic and vexed on the outside. "Piss off Snart." I smile internally as I hold eye contact with him. "Leonard." He whispers in my ear kissing my hand. Before I can't control myself I flick him off and wash my hands by purpose.

"Where's my family?" I ask no one in particular. "Home." Caitlin replied and I nod. "Well then I'd best be off." I smile not really wanting to leave. "Unless someone invites me for movies and ice cream." I sigh out loud. Something me and Caitlin have been doing ever since we've become friends. "I thought it was your turn." She looks at me shocked. "Oh it is, I just can't be bothered." I laugh as she throws a spoon and some ice cream my way.

"Where's Lisa?" I ask Snart, noticing he's still collecting his stuff up from the Lab. "What's up. Wanna be besties with my little sister now do we." He laughs, knowing clearly I don't like her. I give him a looks as to say stop fucking with me. And he stops.

After dressing himself with his Parker he walks up to me, all in my personal bubble. "Bye darling." I feel his hot breath on my neck and then he's disappeared.

"You know what. I'll take the ice cream and go home. I'm tired." I sigh rubbing my belly when in reality I want to know where he's gone. "Alright bye babe." She screams out and with that I've already raced outside star labs and into the parking lot.

Trying to act like I'm not really looking for him I stop and walk to my car like normal. Shocked to see it's actually been lit up in flames. Complete flames. "What the hell!" I scream remembering how hard I worked to buy my brand new car. Before I can process anything else, I'm knocked to the ground. The last thing I see is snarts gun held to my head.

PART 2?