Break in (L.S)

Y/N's POV

I search for my keys outside my house, it's dark, raining, dangerous and I'm a bit tipsy. My skimpy short dress keeps riding up my body and I keep on having to pull it down. All my friends got laid tonight, unlike me. I'm stuck with a family trip to go to tomorrow morning.

After finally discovering my keys deep within my bag I shout in victory. "Finally Bitch!" I cuss at my keys pushing myself into my luxury apartment. The first thing I do is drop my bag, shoes and dress to the ground. I walk to the kitchen helping myself to whatever snacks I can. I'm a very messy drunk.

When I locate the light switch after much struggle I jump up in shock. My whole entire house is a mess. There's tool boxes scattered across the living room and pipes sticking out the wall. "What happened here?" I speak to myself shocked. The jelly beans I had half stuffed in my mouth falling out.

I lay my favourite bottle of vodka down and can hear the drink spilling but could honestly care less. I lean down to check the mess, maybe a pipe just burst causing this mess. That does not explain the tools though.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." A voice speaks up and I jump horrified. I did not expect that. I squint my eyes trying to focus on the figure leaning against my bedroom wall. "Who the hell are you? And why the hell are you in my home?" I shout hoping the neighbours can hear and possibly call for help.

"Calm down babe. I'm not gunna hurt you." The guy in the leather jacket speaks, I watch his eyes trail down my body and instantly turn the darkest shade red possible, out of anger. I'm still in my undergarments. "Pass me my robe pervert." I snap at him and he complies. I try to stand but the alcohol is effecting all sudden movements.

"You did a pretty good job hurting my poor wall." I groan out loud knowing it's going to cost a lot to get repaired. The crime in central city is ridiculous. "I did you a favour." He smirks his arms crossed over his body. "Where's my cat. Hope she scratches your eyes out." I pray still under the influence. If I wasn't drunk I would've probably pissed myself scared by now.

"Fluffy? She's asleep. I doubt she'd do such a thing, she loves me." He speaks up. I can hear some sniggering behind him and that's when I start to rage. "Who else is in my house?" I shout irritated. "Just your future in laws." A big heavy man speaks up. "Mick." He offers me his hand but I slap it away.

"Just as I remember her." The original guy in the leather jacket and blue eyes speaks. "Mr Snart we have a situation. I believe it'll be best if we take Y/N out of here asap." Some British dude speaks and I glare at him. "Like hell you won't." I swear at him before barging past the men and into my room.

"Get the fuck off my bed peasants." I curse at a blonde woman and an old man. They jump off my bed and I pull fluffy close to me, and my bottle. "Why are you drinking yourself to sleep?" The old man asks and I look at him as if he's got 3 heads. "Why not?" I grunt trying to get comfortable.

"2 years ago on this date Y/Ns father died." Snart speaks sympathetic, I hate sympathy causing me to roll my eyes at him. "Well done. Pervert and a stalker." I yawn as I can hear the people around him laugh. Too tired to argue I try to break free and out of Snarts strong arms, half asleep, but he's already wrapped me in a blanket and taking me somewhere. "My cat." I sigh eyes closed.

"Don't worry I got her, trust me." He smiles and oddly I do trust him.

On the wave rider the next day

"When she wakes up, she's going to kill you." I hear a masculine voice laugh and then another man join him. "Too late. Who the hell are you two?" I hold onto my head, the maddest hangover ever.

"Leonard." A handsome man speaks. Too bad I'm going to have to kill him for kidnapping me. Leonard passes me a few pills and a glass of water for my hangover.

"Start explaining." I look him dead in the eyes and he smirks.

"You gotta believe me babe. I'm from the future. And I'm your husband." He utters out and I give him a dirty look. "Bullshit." I roll my eyes watching him stroke fluffy on his lap.

He comes up close to me, closer than I'd like, I can feel his stubble on my neck. It sends a tingle down my spine. "I know about your 2 beauty spots. Down there." He whispers and I look up to him flustered.

His lips hover over mine before kissing my cheek and he pulls back a permanent smirk etched onto his face.