Captain Cold (L.S)

OKAY YOU A HOE! SMUT WARNING!

Y/N's POV

"Hey." I smile sitting down next to my boyfriend Leonard and he smiles. "What's up sweetheart." He looks me deep in the eyes and I sigh.

"I feel bad for him you know?" I frown and Leonard rolls his eyes.

Before Kendra and Raymond were dating, before Leonard and I, Raymond and I were extremely close. I may or may not of had a tiny crush on him. Then Leonard whisked me away and the same happened between Raymond and Kendra.

Kendra is a sister to me and I love her with all my heart, but not as much as I do Raymond. After finding out they broke up I wanted to speak to him, but I didn't know how Leonard would react. Not that I should care, since I have a boyfriend and nothing will happen between us. But still.

"I might just check on him okay?" I look to Leo and he groans irritated. "He's not that bad you know." I smirk. "Ya, and if I had waited a day or two extra you'd be his right now." He snarls and I roll my eyes.

"I think he's hot." I tease him and feel his body tense under me. "He's got these goggles, I like to wear." I whisper, my tongue toying with Leonard's ear and neck.

We're all sat around the table in Rips office but no one is really focusing on what we're saying.

"I think his love for the cold, is..." I push my hand down to his crotch as I'm sat on his lap and squeeze him. I smirk satisfied when he masks a moan with a rough cough.

"Is there a problem Mr Snart?" Stein asks and I laugh. "Is there Captain Cold?" I tease, my teeth biting onto his ear lobe and he shakes his head speechless.

"Right." Martin squints his eyes, confused but nonetheless carries on explaining some task to the team.

"Y/N, stop." Leonard whispers in my ear but I only squeeze harder. His lips connecting to my neck, but I remain in control. Caressing his balls underneath his clothing, using my body to cover what we're doing.

Leonard roughly groans and the team looks to the two of us confused. "He's got a cold. Haven't you Captain." I whisper the last part and he groans again, my hand squeezing him.

"Actually team, it has come to my attention that Mr Snart has not got a cold, but is being-."

"Shut your mouth, metal head!" Leonard shouts and I laugh uncontrollably.

"I need some medicine." Leonard grunts annoyed and pulls me up roughly.

Mick grasps on, onto what's going on and smirks wiggling his eyebrows as I roll my eyes.

"Right Ms Y/L/N, you get him that medicine." Rip awkwardly coughs and I smirk.

"Sure." I smile sarcastically grabbing onto Leonard's clothed crotch yet again, this time squeezing him tightly. Martin covers Jax's eyes shocked, Sara starts to whistle and the rest of the team are shocked.

"Bet you 50 dollars you'll hear Y/N screaming again like last time!" Mick shouts and I laugh as Leonard and I walk away.

"100 dollars the head board breaks, again!" Kendra screams loud enough to hear, but I'm already under Leonard.

"Fucking tease." He snaps, turned on. Pulling his shirt off his body, my hands running up and down his bare chest.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it." I pant out in between thrusts and he bites onto his tongue as he pushes himself in and out.

"I did, but you're going to regret it." His husky voice mixes in with my screams and I sure as hell did not regret it.

Until the next morning when he told me we wouldn't have sex for a whole week.

Except that ban only lasted until lunchtime.

~xx