My Lenny (L.S)

|Requested|

8. I'm dying.
40. Why wouldn't you tell me?
59. Don't die on me baby.

Y/N's POV

Trudging down the stairs I decide now is the time I'll meet the team. Reveal the new me, the tiny me growing, and developing.

"Y/N, baby, thank god you're okay!" Leonard runs up to me, arms open, embracing me freely. I stiffen in his arms, a sudden cold wave of air surrounding us.

"I missed you, not that it's that big a deal, it's only been a few hours, time travel, it's messed up." He laughs nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Do not lie to me, Leonard." I croak out, noticing from across the room, Rip is watching awkwardly along with the rest of the team. "What are you talking about?" Mick decides to step in and I can't help but flinch at his voice.

"You. Forgot. Me." I poke Leonard's chest with each word I speak. He carries on looking up at me confused, Rip's sudden look of realisation dawning upon him, he knows exactly what he's done to me.

Lifting the hood off my face, my once youthful, glowing and young skin, now aged, 58 years old to be exact. "You forgot me Leonard. 36 years I've been here. And you forgot me. There is no one in this world I hate more than you, and Rip bloody Hunter." I force myself with all my willpower to not cry and it works.

I turn away, my sword in my hand as I start to walk away. "Why wouldn't you tell me?" Leonard asks, holding my hand tightly.

"36 years. Every single day for 36 years. I had to live my entire life in each single day. Do you know what that does to a person!" I yell beyond furious, pulling my arm out of his, pushing past both Leonard and Rip.

"Y/N, I understand this is hard for you, but you can't take it out on Mr Snart. In his defence you were still young you, a mere few hours ago." Rip speaks.

"Rip, you will never understand how I feel! I've watched myself die, every single day, I've witnessed my birth and everyone I love die, for the last 3 decades. Do not mock me by acting like you understand!" I scream at the top of my lungs outraged.

"I know what you feel, I had to choose. And today I hope you make a wiser decision than my friend did. Make this easier for Mr Snart, let us rescue the younger you, in order to stop you from ever living this life." He speaks sympathetically.

"But that means I'd never have lived. Everything I've felt, all the hurt, for nothing." My eyes water when I come to the realisation of what he's suggesting.

"Yes it does, but it means we'll get you back, our Y/N, the one who was full of happiness." Rip tries to negotiate.

"No."

"No?" Leonard double checks and I nod.

"I don't want to die. Rescue the young me, but I want to live as well, I don't care how you do it, I will not die." I argue and eventually Rip is forced to agree.

~~~(after rescuing the young, normal you.)

"Get into the waverider now!" Rip shouts as we're under attack.

"Go, I'll follow you." I push Leonard away, watching as he carries a younger me away in his arms.

When I've finally finished defending us, my hand reaches the handle of the waverider.

"You're going to leave me." I laugh, tears spilling as I watch the frowns on both Leonard and Rip's faces.

"Y/N, we can't have two of you in one timeline. Please, if I could, I would fix this." Leonard apologises but I shake my head overcome with emotion.

"I hate you." I admit, heart broken.

"Y/N!" He shouts my name but I've already fallen to the ground.

"I'm dying." I humourlessly laugh, my hand covered in blood as I lift my hand away from my chest. Watching Mick burn the robot who shot me.

"I guess this is what you wanted, get rid of the old me." Blood coughs out of my mouth, as I'm soon joined by Leonard.

"My Leonard." I whisper, taking a deep breath in of him.

"Don't die on me baby." He cries, holding me tightly.

"You're the baby over here." I suffer to speak, but manage to splurge out.

"Lenny, please take me, I don't want to die." I beg, my eyes struggling to stay open.

"My Lenny." I sigh, stroking his cheek.

"You're not my Y/N, my Y/N is in the waverider, she's alive, she has a life ahead of her, she wants to live, her eyes aren't sad. Yours are." He strokes my hair back.

"I love you, My Lenny."

"My wife."

Smiling, finally at peace, darkness engulfs me. Except this time it's for real, not just another day in this torture of a life. My Lenny, here with me.

It's a lot like the Doctor Who episode in season 6 where they leave Amy and then she grows old and dies. I was inspired by that.

This is not written as professionally or sophisticatedly as I'd have liked it to be, but I'm busy at school, so you'll have to suffer until I have free time.😂

~xx