Drunk P3 (W.M)

Double update because I am horribly inactive and want to finish the 'Drunk' series for once and for all. Xx

2 weeks later

Y/N's POV

"She's not answering." Wentworth groans aloud, slamming his phone down onto the table. The babysitter cancelled last minute, and he's at work shooting, I decided to accompany him, despite finishing my work 2 hours ago.

"Went, maybe- leave it." I dismiss the idea, before he says no to me and I feel like crap anyways. "Go on princess, what?" He turns to me and I muster up some courage before speaking.

"I finished shooting ages ago, and you're still busy, I could pick Y/S/N up." I suggest and he looks to me. "If you wanted me to." I quickly add in and he sighs. For almost a month now, whenever I see my son, it has to be at Wentworth's house, under his supervision.

"Promise me, you'll bring him straight here from school." He looks to me uneasily. I instantly agree, not caring about the cast watching us. "Wait!" He calls after me.

"Take my car, there's a GPS inside of it." He hands me his keys and I try to hide the hurt from my face. He doesn't even trust me to collect our son from school. "Bring him straight here, Y/N, please don't let me down." He looks to me sternly and I nod.

"He'll be hungry, buy him some food." He tries to give me some money but I don't take it.

Wentworth's POV

Sighing I watch Y/N leave. "Give the girl a break man. You didn't have to do that whole GPS thing, that was an asshole move. She looked like she was going to cry." My co-stars scold me and I shake my head.

"She's my wife, I only did it because I know what she's like." I speak, scratching the back of my head, nervously as I try to imagine what she's doing right now.

"I've tried to explain it to him so many times, she's a fragile alcoholic, and he keeps on upsetting her, she'll go back to her old ways." Dom speaks and I ignore him, worried about both Y/N and Y/S/N.

"Lets get to work." Arthur changes the topic and I stand, unable to act, the thought of Y/N alone with my son still bugging at me.

~~~

"It's been 20 minutes. Where is she?" I groan out loud, impatiently tapping my foot on the floor. "I'm sure she'll be here any moment now." John defends, he's always been a mutual friend of both Y/N and I.

"I'm going to have a look myself." I sigh grabbing my jacket. "She's here, trust the wife more man." Dom pushes me back down onto my chair.

"Dad!" Y/S/N runs up to me, hugging me tightly. "You smell nice, what did you do?" I ask him and he starts to laugh. "Mummy brought me and my friends ice creams." He laughs and I look up at her. She looks to me, as though she's asking if she did a good job or not and I nod.

"What's this?" I notice the huge plaster on his knee and Y/N steps forward. "He was playing football at lunch today, one of the boys fell, and they were all in a line, they all fell like dominos." She explains and I sigh.

"Did you take a look?"

"I didn't have time, you wanted me to bring him straight here."

Y/N's POV

"What he means to say is, you did great today." Dom interrupts and I smile up at him. "I need to go anyways. This is a spare change of clothes. I can do it for him before I leave, if you want." I speak.