Drunk P1 (W.M)

Y/S/N - Your Sons Name

Y/N's POV

Wobbling over towards the commotion outside my house I'm shocked to see Wentworth. "Miss, please I told him not to, he's taking Y/S/N away!" My maid screams out loud and my eyes widen in shock.

"Wentworth, what are you doing?" I ask, taking another chug of alcohol from my bottle, pouring the remainder into a glass.

"You're drunk, again." He looks to me, fury raging within him. Wentworth and I have been on a little break from our marriage, let's just say my alcohol abuse isn't the only reason.

"You can't just take him away!" I yell at him as I try to grab Y/S/N out of his arms. "Y/N, I'll fight you if I have to, you're drunk and a danger to my son!" Wentworth yells back.

"I'm not drunk."

"Don't lie to me." He snaps while securing Y/S/N into the car.

"I need one more chance, it's hard, I can do it, I can be sober." I sell myself while I watch him load every belonging of Y/S/N's into his Jeep. "I've given you enough chances to prove yourself Y/N, this is nothing but a joke to you. She was my daughter as well, I miss her but she's been dead 2 years, get over it, I did. You need to be a mother to Y/S/N, he's also your child."

"I fucking hate you!" I scream at the top of my lungs, splashing his face with the whiskey inside my glass. He can't just ask me to forget about my child, when she died a part of me left with her. The worst part is, my parents died with her, I had no one left.

"The feelings fucking mutual." He huffs, wiping his face with his hand.

"You can't do this Wentworth, I'm his mum!" I scream at the top of my lungs as he closes the back of the car shut. "Sweetheart, you're an alcoholic, please don't make me take you to court, you're still my wife." Wentworth sighs as he looks to me, sincerity in his eyes.

"I want a divorce." I look him dead in the eyes awaiting a response.

"You're drunk, you don't know what you're saying." Wentworth dismisses me, but I grab ahold of his arm, the cold air breezing past us. "I. Want. A. Divorce." I demand through clenched teeth and he only rolls his eyes angering me more.

"We'll talk about this when you're sober." He sighs turning away. The reality of our situation dawning upon me as I notice my sons hand, resting on the car window.

"Please...Went." I break down into tears, as I call him by his nickname. Sadness fills his eyes when he turns to look at me. "Please, I can't lose another child." I beg him, tears streaming down my face as though it were a waterfall.

"Y/N, sweetheart, don't cry." Went sighs as his hand raises to cup my left cheek. He wipes my tears and I can't help but pull him into a tight hug. His nostrils probably overpowered with the stench of the alcohol I've been drinking.

My arms are wrapped tightly along the back of his neck as I sob into his shoulder. "Please Went, please don't do this to me." I repeatedly plead with him, his entire shirt drenched in tears.

"Say bye to him." He whispers and I start to cry even more.

Pulling myself away from him I approach the car. "Hey Y/S/N." I pull on a fake smile, wiping my tears away, he may be young, but he can always tell when something's wrong.

"Mama!" He giggles grabbing ahold of my face, I can't help the few tears that slip. I know exactly what Went is like, that's why this pains more.

I pull Y/S/N into my lap, hugging him tightly, no longer drunk. The minute passes in an instant and I have to leave.

"You're taking him, forever aren't you?" I look up at Wentworth, he only turns away.

"It doesn't have to be forever, fix yourself Y/N, we had an amazing life, an amazing family, it's not too late to start again." Went speaks and I smile up at him.

"I tried, I'm trying. It'll never be enough." I admit and he only gives me a reassuring shoulder rub.

"Come by on the weekend to visit him, alright princess?" He checks and I nod.

"I'll come, I promise." I wipe my tears as he starts his car.

The moment the engine revs, the two ready to leave, I'm overcome with emotions, balling my eyes out loudly in pain.

~xx