The hills SMUT (L.S)

WARNING: Full on smut, listen to the song on low volume as you read it will feel right.

LEONARDS POV

5.16pm

After finally finding her house I drive up the the main entrance. I tried to call Y/Ns phone but there was no answer, when I tried the home number some friend of hers answered. They all know what's going on, it's no secret, her friends know and my friends know, but no one says anything.

I park my car outside the gate and the security guard looks to me, I come here every day at 5.30 pm he expects me. Instead of calling Y/N like everyday to authenticate, he lets me drive straight in. I throw the cigarette butt I was smoking to the ground and knock on the door.

Her friend allows me in, an awkward smile planted on her face as she and a few other girls leave the house, they all most likely know. Y/N always empties the house when I visit, purely because we can never stick to just the bedroom.

"Hey." I close her front door and join her at the top of the stairs. "Hey." She smiles back, her thin body wrapped in a silky tight fitting robe. Every curve of her body on display, her nipples poking out. "Some of your friends saw me walk in." I tell her as I take a sip of the glass of Whiskey she was holding.

"So what they're not dumb. Everyone can tell." Y/N smirks seductively laying her hand onto my chest. "You're bleeding." She observes. "Car accident." I say as though it's normal and she nods her head. Leading me up to the bathroom and pulling a first aid kit out.

"When will we ever be more?" I ask her and she frowns. "We've had this conversation so many times Leonard." She whines and I look at her unbothered. "One day." She whispers finally caving in. "We'll runaway, away from everyone, and then we can be together." She whispers and I nod my head satisfied. Until that one day comes, she's stuck here, because she feels too guilty to leave her boyfriend Raymond Palmer, our teammate.

I watch Y/N closely as she dabs alcohol onto my cuts. "Did you have sex before you came here?" She laughs and I grin. "Two bitches." I smirk and she shakes her head. "They're nothing compared to you, all I could think about is you." I tell her the truth and she smiles.

I take that as an opportunity to knock everything out of her hands and pick her up. Y/Ns legs wrap around my waist and I hold her up by her ass. "Where today?" She asks me and I smirk against her lips. "Jacuzzi." I mumble into her mouth my lips rubbing furiously against hers.

Finally reaching the empty tub I throw both our bodies in. Y/N removes my countless amounts of clothing so that I'm left in nothing but my boxers. I take my time as I feel around her body, carefully lowering my hands to the beginning of her panties. She moans impatient and I smirk.

"Eager much." I tease her and she nods. "Too bad." I pull my hands away from her and she whines. After she repeatedly begs I finally attach my lips back to hers in a sensual kiss. My hands pull the knot holding her robe together off and I discard the piece of clothing somewhere on the floor.

Y/Ns hands hold onto my shoulders in a killer grip while I start to push myself against her. I keep my legs in between hers making sure they're open, only leading her to desire my touch more.

The feeling of the cold tub sends shivers up    Y/Ns spine. I pull her bra off and watch her in all her glory.

"Lay down." I instruct and she follows. Her breasts make cold naked contact with the jacuzzi as she lays on her stomach. My hands secure me up resting on both sides of her head. I take this as another opportunity to take Y/N off guard and insert myself within. She screams out in pleasure adjusting to my size and I grunt each time I pull out and push back in.

Holding myself up with one arm my other one pulls her right breast off the cold surface and I start to massage it. I flip her body over and pull out of her completely. There's a burning desire deep within her two legs but I keep them separated. Pinning both her hands to the top of her head, which doesn't require much effort I use my spare hand to rub circles into her clit.

"Lenny." She moans pleasured. I align myself with her front entrance and press inside of her softly. Her hips roll and rub into mine synchronised. I push into her harder, rub my hips into her faster and most importantly bite onto her neck violently. She'll definitely be bruised tomorrow.

As I make repeated contact with her core in aggressive thrusts she starts to scream. I twitch within her but I pull out. Y/N grabs a handful of my dick and sits up. After letting go of her hands I notice the red and purple marks around her wrists. I can't help but feel the slightest guilty.

Y/Ns tongue swirls around my tip and I pull onto a handful of her hair. She looks up at me a devious smirk etched upon her face. With each suck, she takes in a little bit more of me each time. I groan my back making contact with the wall and I pull her hair tightly, but carefully enough it doesn't hurt.

I lay Y/N on top of me and use it as my opportunity to push myself in yet again. We both release, the pleasure pulsing through our bodies too much to handle. Regardless I carry on, holding onto her waist tightly as I push her body back and forth. Her hands wrap around my neck and she lowers herself slowly asking for a kiss.

As we make out Y/N and I repeatedly release reaching our highs. I'm tired, she's exhausted but we still carry on. I don't allow her to stop, purely because I know if I leave now I won't see her for another 24 hours.

"Leonard." She moans into my ear, lifting herself off my length and carefully laying down on top of me. She pulls her wet hair to the side as she hugs me tired. My hand travels down to her ass and I rub circles slowly. Y/N yawns and I stifle my own one back myself.

The truth of the matter is, I want to fuck her every moment of everyday. Not only when her boyfriends out of town or when she has to sneak around to get to my place.

As we lay together, our naked bodies stick to each other, we're both panting for air. I lay Y/N on top of me spreading her legs. Carefully toying with her pussy as I pump my fingers in and out of her slowly. She opens her mouth to speak but I shove my tongue inside of her. She smiles into the kiss, battling with my tongue playfully, her hands massaging my v-line and then lower than that to my length.