GAMES

Author's NOTE

This are the games that will be played by The 9th Sense Cast, inside the island. They have to complete each level to reach the Deadly Mountain.

FIRST STAGE:
[LEVEL 1]- ILLUSION
(In this game, anything that is happening is just an illusion.)
[LEVEL 2]- PAST LIFE
(In this game, you will be at someone's past life)
[LEVEL 3]- LOVE OF YOUR LIFE
(In this game, you will be able to see the love of your life. Suffer in pain.)
[LEVEL 4]- DARK ROOM
(This is the last game for, First stage. In this game, you will be in the dark room. You have to find the door to escape in this room. If you didn't find it for 2 hours. You will be stuck in this Dark Room. Forever. Nobody in this game has survive, yet.)

SECOND STAGE:

[LEVEL 5]-FIND THE KEY
(In this game, you will be given a 30 minutes time limit to find the key of Athena. The key of Athena, serves the key to the door for the next level. But, you have to find the key under water. The door is on the top, Every minute the water will increased by 2 feet. The game will start once you step on the blue tile. If you didn't succeed. You will be stuck in the water forever, or worst. You will die.)

[LEVEL 6]- FIRE COASTER
(In this game, you have to ride the Fire Coaster to be able to reach the flag. The Flag is on the top of the Fire Coaster. You must reach it before you go down. Because the second time you ride, you might be burned down in the fire, if you didn't succeed to reach the flag.)

[LEVEL 7]- GRAVITY
(In this game, you have to reach the ground for 15 seconds. You have to find something that makes your weight a bit heavier. Because gravity, is not an easy enemy.)

[LEVEL 8]- AIR CATCHER
(In this game, you have to catch the air for you to be able to breathe. It sounds crazy but, the air is color light blue and you have to swallow it for you to be able to enter the next game. But, this game is not as easy as you think. Imagine that you're catching a skilled runner or catching a speed.)

THE LAST STAGE:

[LEVEL 9]- PICKING THE RIGHT ONE
(In this game, you need to pick the right one over the fake ones. It sounds easy but it is not. This is the most difficult game that you will ever play. So choose the right one. Don't be deceived by the looks. You should look more further than that.)

[THE LAST LEVEL, LEVEL 10]- MIRROR WALL

(In this game, you should break all the mirrors that you think is the wrong one. Like in the Level 9. But, this game is more difficult and more dangerous than the others. This is about your life. If you come to the wrong person. You will die forever. If you succeed, you will be able to pass through this games and you will be able to get the 9th sense. But you should be careful. Because, in this game. Your emotions will be your weakness.)

PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.