Chapter 53

Author's Note: This Chapter contains a lot of revelation.
P.S Be ready. 😂😂

May pag ganern si Author!😉

----

Rampo's POV

Do you believe that if you're dead, your soul will transfer to another body? Or, you will live again with the same face before?

Me? I don't believe in them. But I believe in a person who has two identities, Who has two souls inside his body.

What if the other one comes out and copied your face? What if.. you comes out with his face?

More specifically, it can be called Twins. Or should we called that, Soul Dualism? Or whatever?

I stand up and faced the mirror.

I don't know what's going on. The game is all about seeing your loved ones hurting. But why?

Why I am inside of him?

Why my soul is inside his body?

-----
Someone's POV

"Sir! It's delicade!" Nginisian ko lang siya.

"I don't care. They must not reach the 9th Sense." Kumunot ang noo niya sa sinabi ko.

"Huh? Diba gustong-gusto mong makuha nila ang 9th Sense? Para makuha mo ito." Nginisian ko lang ulit siya.

"If they didn't succeed in their mission. The 9th Sense will be weak. And you know what it means right?" Paliwanag ko sa kanya.

"Pero, diba kapag nakuha mo to, maari mo ng makontrol ang buong mundo?" Umiling ako.

"Nagkamali ako, Kapag nawala na ng tuluyan ang 9th Sense. I can manipulate them all." Umangat ang sulok ng labi ko habang pinapanuod silang lahat na mahirapan. They need to die. They need to be stuck in that game.

Dahil kapag nawala sila o di sila nagtagumpay, The 9th Sense will destroy..forever.

"118 hours, 48 minutes, and 51 seconds left." Napangisi ako.

Will they survive?

----
Back to Rampo's POV

I sat here all day. Ano nang gagawin ko? I don't know how to escape this body and find that door.

All my life hindi ako nahirapan tumuklas ng isang bagay, all my life hindi ako nahirapang humanap ng kasagutan sa isang bagay. But now? This is the first time.

"Euros?" Napatingin ako sa pinto. Euros? Drianne's father?. So I am inside his body huh?

Bumukas ang pinto at napalingon ako dito.

"Oh, you're Janus." Kumunot ang noo ko. Janus? Who's that? I haven't heard his name. Kahit kila Tita. But wait, is this Tito Raghe?

"Oh, I bet you're not any of them." Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya. What does he mean?

"Tell me, anong ginagawa mo dito?" Sabi niya at sinara ang pinto.

"Time travelling maybe?" Ngumisi siya.

"You are here to know the truth, I guess?" Kumunot ang noo ko. Is this real? He can see me? He can talk to me? And so do I? How? How did it happened? How did he know?

"Probably, you're thinking how I found out that you're not them. Right?" Iniwasan ko siya ng tingin. Who's Janus? And.. who's the real owner of this body?

"They're twins you know. But, in the way that you can't imagine." Ngumisi ako.

"Soul dualism isn't it?" Ngumiti siya sakin.