23

Ceres looked seriously at the two young men.

"I don't take anyone's life as a joke. I do my job properly."

The only reason why Ceres did not say that she has complete confidence in healing Orion's grandfather was because she was not sure whether the herbs she will need can be procured by the Hunts family as soon as possible. These herbs would obviously be rare and will not be easily acquired.

Old Na coughed twice and Old Pang had more things to say,

"If my pseudo-disciple doesn't have the ability to heal your grandfather, I will personally go to your residence and take a look at him. However, all of these, of course, come with certain conditions."

Old Pang didn't say that he would heal the young prince's grandfather but would only look at his illness. However, for the prince, it was enough.

Orion kowtowed to Old Pang asking his about the conditions.

"My pseudo-disciple must not come into contact with anyone from your family except for the two of you and your grandfather. Everything that he requests pertaining to healing your grandfather shall be provided and if not, don't expect any of us to take a second look at your grandfather. No one is allowed to know about my pseudo-disciple's identity and background. You can only tell your grandfather that he is my disciple and I will gift him with my crest to provide proof. But, no other person must know anything related to him. Lastly, Gil will be accompanying you so whatever conditions I have regarding my pseudo-disciple, shall also be applied for his pro--friend. Understood?"

Introducing Ceres as Old Pang's disciple would help let Ceres examine the Hunts patriarch's condition. Moreover, Old Pang didn't want anyone else to know since meddling in other people's affairs would definitely result in meddling with another's. He only wanted to test Ceres' abilities particularly her control of spiritual essences. He knew that this would help Ceres in having a strong foundation and spiritual body. He hasn't known Old Na that long to not have any knowledge regarding rare attributes.

Both young men agreed to the conditions since those were not really hard to fulfill. However, Old Pang has a last condition that he almost forgot to tell.

"One more thing, do not ever tell anybody where this Old Pang lives. You, being here in Roguen, I'm sure it has already spread and reached the ears of many. I don't want anyone knowing that after you came here, you brought along two companions and then your grandfather miraculously healed. That will arouse suspicion. Figure out how you can do everything as discreetly as possible. I have stopped meddling with the outside world for a long time. If you break any of the conditions I have said, you will regret seeing me in your entire life. Now go and make an oath."

After swearing to the heavens, the young men let out their breath. But then, Old Na also started to speak about his conditions.

"Don't think that I will just be quietly agreeing to all of these. Old Pang had laid out his conditions and I will also have to state mine. As his teacher, my condition is just simple. My disciple and Gil should not be harmed at any cost. If a hair on him or his protector disappeared, I swear I will hunt you down and your family and erase your existence from this world. Okay?"

Once again, the two young men made an oath. Then, all of them talked for some more and finally agreed that after two days, Ceres and Gil will meet these young men at the city's north gates. They needed to quickly return but still, needed time to prepare the necessary things for their journey. This final agreement made the two young men calm down and walk out peacefully from the house of Old Pang.

"Ceres, we still have to talk tomorrow. I still have a lot of things to say and impart with you."

Ceres only nodded at Old Na before finally resigning to her room. Old Na and Old Pang, on the other hand, continued to have a discussion regarding Ceres.