112

"We will travel north. After we finish helping that clan of killers, we will look for teacher. I hope he already found the space mage."

Gil was thankful that Ceres forgot about Poisoned Ghost Body's headquarters. He wouldn't be able to keep it a secret to his master of Ceres went inside another man's home.

"Hmmm... I think I forgot about something."

"I think we will be alright. We already have enough for the travel."

Gil was sweating profusely. He was hoping Ceres wouldn't remember that poison master. This was not because of his master but also because he knew that if Ceres found something new (in this case: a poison), she would definitely try it out on him.

Ceres then, stood up and was about to ride her horse when she suddenly spoke.

"No. We will go somewhere before heading to the north."

Gil can only sigh helplessly. This travel will definitely be long and tiring.

---

A man with half-tied long silver hair wearing black clothes embroidered with unknown burning red flowers was walking on a stony path. Around him were countless white and gray clouds and a changing background of colors black, sky blue, red orange, and violet.

The said man was walking with his hands behind his back seemingly undisturbed by the changing background and the unknown path ahead of him.

However, just as he was quietly walking along the path, he stopped and raised one of his brows while looking at something in front of him. It was a white humanoid figure that slowly changes its appearance into that of a woman.

Yes, it was the same woman that Ceres saw in her dream. It was the goddess Amheleka. And, the man before her is the mysterious man whom Ceres still can't remember.

"You wanted me to meet her."

The man coldly smirked which brought a feeling of numbness to the goddess in front of him.

"What do you plan on achieving by doing all of this? It's not like you actually care for her."

The goddess furrowed her brows and clenched her fists.

"It's none of your business."

The man started taking steps towards the goddess who was blocking his way.

"You dare...!?"

The goddess was about to unsheathed her sword when she felt that it was suddenly missing. Then, she closely looked at the man in front of her only to see that her sword was floating beside the man. Its power was sealed and she can no longer control it.

"I wanted you to meet her so that you can protect her; not to randomly blabber things that doesn't need her concern."

The man pointed his forefinger towards the goddess' sword. The sword was shaking and the goddess felt that it could break any time the man wanted it to break.

The sword, after some time, broke into pieces and the goddess felt that her connection to it was severed.

"How could you!? I didn't even---"

Right at that moment, she felt something heavy on her sword's sheath. She knew that she had her sword back and it was different from before. It even seemed more powerful than the broken one just now.

The man narrowed his eyes before he continued walking. He passed through the goddess like she was only an apparition.

"I don't care about this world of yours but you should know that your sole mission right now is to protect her. The consequences... You know of them."

The goddess couldn't help but stand up straight and turn around to face the man's back while it was slowly fading away from her view.

"Noworld can contain the both of you. It's either she lives or you leave. Why isit so difficult for you to understand that simple thing?" -tbc