35

Currently in the study room of Dwight Winsterein, he is listening to one of his subordinates report.

"...The first prince is currently on the move and teaching the brats of the Ellion family. Also, the Hunts family is on the verge of breaking down. The Tanumo family said that Liuis Hunts will only last for a year. His son, Henry, is the one managing the family affairs as of the moment. Prince Orion also returned in their mansion."

When King Dwight heard that his son returned, he knitted his brows. He couldn't help but be suspicious.

"Is there anything different about him?"

"As a matter of fact, your Highness, there's nothing different about him. Aside from his occasional visits to sir Liuis, nothing is unusual in their household."

"Why do I feel that something will happen at Moss Valley? Poisoned Ghost Body probably didn't do his job properly. What's the plan of the Tanumo family?"

"They said that they will soon execute another plan."

"It's good that they know how to work. I can't wait that long to ruin the Hunts. Moreover, keep on tracking Glenn's movement as well as Dotrald's. Immediately notify me of any changes."

"Yes, your Highness."

The person dressed in a knight's attire bowed and started walking out of the study room.

Dwight doesn't trust the Tanumo family that much but whether they succeed or not, he can acquire the land deed through other plans. However, he is much more interested in Glenn and the Ellion's fight.

"Glenn, I know you have been contacting our enemies. Do you think that by smuggling people into this kingdom, you will be able to achieve anything?"

Dwight smiled at his own thought. It seems like he is much more excited in bringing down his own son than the kingdom's enemies.

---

"It has been more than a week after the second prince's arrival and the Hunts family is still silent."

The patriarch of the Tanumo family is currently standing in his courtyard, overlooking a small herb garden he personally groomed. His name is Yunoki.

He turned around to face two of his sons, their head servant, and head of security who are all sitting around a table.

"I think we can proceed with our next plan. Have you prepared everything? When can we execute it?"

The head servant answered the patriarch's question.

"Patriarch, we haven't finished the preparations. The nearest date would be next week. The pills are still on its way and to execute the plan we need more---"

Yunoki clenched his fists hard. He clearly doesn't trust that Poisoned Ghost Body.

"We paid him a lot of money and now, our plans will be delayed? What's taking that person this long?"

Everyone gulped their saliva. They all know that the patriarch is currently not in a good mood. But, how can they also offend the other party? They are the ones talking to the great assassin and not their patriarch so everything will be their fault.

"Reporting to the patriarch, Poisoned Ghost Body said that the pills are on the way. Considering the distance between our city and his location, this really is already fast."

It was the first son, Madu, who despite being nervous in front of his father was able to report such bad news.

"Don't give me excuses. We need to execute this plan immediately. Is there any way to know where the pills are currently at?"

The truth is that Yunoki has been feeling bad. It seems like something will happen that makes him very anxious. He wanted to deal with the Hunts family as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary troubles as well as report to his majesty some good news.

"The pills are with the Golden Rover representatives. Probably in two days, they will arrive here and then, we will make sure to immediately execute the plans."

"Two days...? Very well. I don't want the plan to proceed next week. After three days, immediately execute it. Make sure that it will not fail."

All of them answered in chorus. They were waiting for Poisoned Ghost Body's pills and because the patriarch wants to hasten the plans, they have to prepare everything ahead of time. In three days, they will finally destroy the Hunts family.

---

In the middle of the night, Moss Valley seems like a quiet and tranquil place. Without anyone knowing, a person dressed in black clothes and face covered with a white smiling mask was silently going towards the Tanumo family mansion.

The person has memorized each and every part of the mansion. This person also seemed to have gone in and out of the mansion in these past few days.

Inside Yunoki's bed chamber, he was sleeping quietly together with his wife. He felt rather cold and suddenly woke up. As he was about to sit, he noticed that the window was open. His instinct says that something feels wrong. He was about to wake up his wife but when he looked at her, she wasn't breathing anymore. He was about to stand up when he suddenly couldn't feel his body. He was paralyzed! He couldn't even shout for help.

He readied himself to cast magic and control his spiritual essences. However, he was surprised to discover that he couldn't control it! Everything was chaotic inside his spiritual body.

What is going on here?!

Acrossfrom Yunoki, a person was sitting in a chair and quietly watching him. Theperson's legs were crossed and one of his hands was placed in his cheeks. Itlooks like he is watching something that amuses him.-tbc

A/N: Ahhh... I don't feel or experience writer's block but instead, I feel like I'm always low in energy. Maybe, this is due to my negligence when it comes to healthy living. Now that I'm free of stress and pressure, everything just comes down all at once! ;A; Before, I was always under stress and pressure and hard work (over-time; working 7 days a week) but now that I'm not, I'm just not use to it. ;A;