64

"Why would I bring you to my place!?"

Poisoned Ghost Body hastily rejected the idea. He doesn't even know these people and he only want them killed no matter what.

Gil went close to Ceres and whispered that they need to go already and tend to the royal siblings. Ceres almost forgot those siblings because she became excited when they caught this assassin. She really wanted to know what the lair of a poison master looked like.

"You owe me. I will visit you soon."

Ceres then stood and walked away. Gil followed her. The both of them blended with their surroundings and disappeared into thin air.

Poisoned Ghost Body was, on the other hand, stunned. They left and said that they will visit him. They know his whereabouts? Isn't that dangerous?

He started thinking whether he will need to relocate everything or not. But, he was struck with another thought.

He wasn't fully healed! He still can't control his spiritual essences! What the f*ck!

---

Before entering the town, Ceres and Gil separated. They erased their tracks and presence and also changed outfits. Then, they met up in front of the inn. She already prepared a number of pills for the people in the whole town but, she doesn't want to be the Good Samaritan who helps people. In any case, only Lennard's poison was fatal. Ceres wanted to wait until the royal siblings wake up and make them responsible for healing these people.

Ceres opened the door of Leona's room and confirmed that she was still sleeping. Then, Ceres and Gil proceeded to the twin's room. When they walked inside, Ceres saw that Leonard was already awake.

Gifted people are truly gifted, is what she thought.

Leonard put his guard on and instantly grabbed the sword near him. Even though he was still not completely okay, he didn't care and only cared about his siblings.

When he woke up, he saw that Lennard was lying beside him, sleeping. Obviously, someone saved them. However, he didn't see Leona. Then suddenly, two people dressed as adventurers came in. His first thought was only to protect Lennard.

"Who are you? Where is our sister?"

Leonard was still in his disguise but it was evident that these people knew who he is. Why else would they place him beside his twin brother? These people saved them not because of good will but because they need something. Maybe, they were even the ones who tried to poison them and act like they're their saviors.

Thus, Leonard didn't bring his guard down.

Ceres walked slowly towards Leonard while Gil stayed near the door.

When Ceres was only a few steps away from Leonard, the latter got up and swung his sword. He just recently woke up and his body was still depleted with spiritual essences. Yet, he tried to attack Ceres.

Ceres only moved a little bit to the side causing Leonard to fall on the ground.

"We saved you."

She said those words and Leonard could only grit his teeth. Saved them? Such a kid not even reaching 15 years and not having any spiritual essence is the one claiming of saving them? They evidently planned for all of this! They needed them for something!

Ceres sat on the floor and looked at the fallen Leonard. Isn't he too weak? He didn't receive the fatal poison yet, he hasn't recovered completely?

The problem here lies with Ceres' ratio of ingredients and dosage of medicine. Because Ceres haven't properly executed her skills in medicine and only has Gil as her guinea pi---rather, subject, the dosage she uses may vary from the usual. It can be inferred that people need varied dosage of medicine depending on a lot of factors. What Ceres didn't consider here is the factor called spiritual essences which was depleted from Leonard when he fought with the poison. In her previous world, there was no such thing as spiritual essences so the dosage doesn't differ that much from one to person another. However, in this world, without proper practice of medicine and knowledge in both physical and spiritual bodies, one can make a little mistake on the ratio of ingredients needed to concoct medicines or even the dosage of the medicine itself.

Even though she is knowledgeable in medicine, it is still not good without practical knowledge! Please remember that.

Ceres examined Leonard while he was still not moving from his position. The spiritual essences in Leonard's body are currently on the process of absorption and conversion. Ceres then decided to help him and guided spiritual essences in the surroundings to his body. She also helped in its conversion.

In those few seconds, Leonard felt warmth. He turned to look at Ceres with wide eyes. How could this kid do this when he doesn't even have any spiritual essence on his body?!

When Leonard's spiritual essences were full, Ceres couldn't help but think about what Old Na kept on saying to her: she was a weird existence. Leonard is said to be 19 years old probably nearing 20 and his magic level is said to be 23. There were only a little over ten levels of difference between his spiritual essence level and Ceres'. But, he has too little. Ceres only needed a few seconds to fill his spiritual body with essences.

If Leonard... No, if everyone else heard this, they would definitely cough up blood or commit suicide on the spot.

Ceres then, threw two bottles of pills to Leonard. He didn't catch it and so it was rolling on the floor in front of him instead.

"You, save everyone else."

Ceres looked at Gil and the latter knew what to do. Gil went towards Leonard and told him to stand up as they need to save everyone else. Gil forcefully placed the bottles of pills on Leonard's hands.

"W-what are these?"

Leonard asked Ceres but the latter was only standing there and not even moving. Gil, on the other hand, explained those bottles for Leonard.

Ceres gave two bottles containing two different antidotes. The first bottle which was filled with antidotes is for the normal people who inhaled the same type of poison Leona had. The second bottle with a few antidotes is for those who inhaled the same poison as Leonard.

Gil also took the liberty to explain their situation. Leonard was surprised to hear that Leona was sleeping next to their room. He checked through his probing and he felt relieved to know she was safe.

Leonard was reluctant to leave Lennard alone with Ceres. Of course, he still doesn't trust them.

"He is being healed. Let's go."

Cereswas currently standing there and checking Lennard's spiritual body.Fortunately, the poison master this time only wanted an instant kill and didn'tdo any damage on their spiritual bodies. However, Ceres wasn't actually healingLennard. She was currently in deep thinking. -tbc