66

A/N: Before you proceed reading, please go back to chapter 65. I sincerely apologize for making a mistake. The supposed ending of chapter 65 is not when Ceres said "Your sister woke up". Thus, I want everybody to please go back to the previous chapter and read the last few paragraphs/sentences meant to be chapter 65's ending. I will further explain this mistake at the end of this chapter. Thank you very much and I really apologize for this inconvenience.

---

Leonard rushed to look closely at her little sister. He then sat beside her. Looking at her, he felt relieved. He and Gil went out and saved the whole town. He was actually tired but not because of the work but because he kept on thinking about his siblings. Now that she saw them all well, he heaved a sigh.

The townsfolk were saved but they were still sleeping due to recovering the loss spiritual essence or fatigue from fighting the poison.

Ceres, seeing the two people walk in, slowly put her tea set away. Then, she stood up and walked towards Gil.

"Wait!"

It was Lennard who stood up and shouted.

Ceres stopped walking and turned her head sideways.

Leonard and Leona upon seeing that Ceres was about to go were only staring at her and their brother.

"First brother, what are you doing?"

Leonard asked Lennard because he still doesn't fully trust these people. Even though he was with Gil saving the people, they didn't talk that much anyway.

"May we know who you really are?"

Lennard then couldn't help but ask. He may not be able to see this kid but he wanted to know him. Because of this incident, he felt like he wouldn't be able to trust anyone in this kingdom and thus, he won't be able to ask around about this kid. He might as well take the chance to personally ask him.

Ceres didn't answer and instead, turned her head away.

She was thinking that she would just visit them in their kingdom when the time comes. Also, she wanted to visit that poison master before the event starts.

"Please. I don't mean to offend you. It's just that, given what happened here, we might not be able to trust anyone in this kingdom. We are foreigners in this place and we might need someone who can help us familiarize with things. Perhaps, you may accompany us?"

Leonard was speechless. Leona had wide eyes. She really wants to get to know this person more.

Ceres and Gil were actually talking through telepathy. Ceres has long been able to send messages using her mind. One must know that only those of high magic level and/or high mental strength are the only ones capable of doing so. Ceres was a weird existence and thus, she was able to master such thing.

Gil was telling her that it might be troublesome since her identity might be exposed or they might encounter more assassination attempts. Of course, he was only thinking about Ceres' safety. However, Ceres was thinking about another thing. When Old Na told them to watch the competitions and forced them to go out on their own, he didn't give Ceres and Gil any money. The stuff Ceres brought were even those that she didn't want to return to Old Na. Old Na actually let her borrow a few things from his place but seeing how stingy Old Na is, she didn't plan on returning them. Thus, when she went out with Gil, she didn't return those items.

Now, Lennard was actually asking them to accompany them towards the capital city. Because Ceres is also stingy and she wanted to experience how royalties travel for once, she was thinking of accepting their offer. Aside from the free horse or carriage and also, free food, why would Ceres reject their offer?