113

"The Sea God had another message...?"

Rue who was silently praying in the most sacred place of the Sea God temple, suddenly opened her eyes.

"The gods have awakened. This world will soon fall into chaos."

When she turned around to see the women behind her, she was surprised to see all of them lying unconscious on the floor.

Rue immediately went near the woman she was closest with. But before she could even get close, she suddenly felt her body become weak and then, she coughed up blood. She was also starting to lose consciousness.

"The Sea God's power... It's... Getting... Weaker...?"

She continuously coughed blood and fell down the floor. She kept on clenching her fists, trying to fight the weakness she was feeling.

"This... Can't... Be..."

Before she lost consciousness, she saw people running towards them.

---

While traveling towards the poison master's lair, Ceres who was riding her own horse suddenly stopped and looked up at the sky.

Something's not right.

Gil who was following behind her also stopped and asked what's wrong. Ceres only shook her head and continued traveling.

I felt something. It was definitely calling me. What was it?

She continued on ahead and brushed off the feeling for another time. She knew that even if she figured out what it was, she would be helpless. She needed to get strong, learn more about this world and herself, and be prepared for whatever is coming.

On that day, without Ceres knowing, all powerful forces were disturbed. The people who gained higher level understanding, the people directly contacting certain gods or ancestors or whatever they worship, the people having unique and rare abilities, all of them stopped whatever they were doing and coughed out blood. Even the beasts with higher understanding and levels as well as the sacred places and dangerous areas were all disturbed.

...Because certain changes are bound to happen and the balance of this world was slowly being disrupted.

---

"Old Na..."

The space mage who half-knelt on the ground turned her head to look at Old Na who was also in the same situation as her.

Both of them coughed out blood and somehow, suddenly felt weak.

"This can't be..."

Old Na fiercely looked at the space mage. Even though both of them seemed weak, they can still handle themselves well.

"I... I need to find Ceres."

"That girl you're talking about?"

Both of them tried to stand up straight though it was difficult given their condition.

"What just happened? Tell me."

"I can't... I need to find her."

"Damm*t, Old Na! Tell me what just happened!"

Old Na kept on ignoring her while the former was trying his best to get out of the place.

"This place is beyond that world and still, we're being affected! You must tell me, what happened or else, I won't let you leave!"

The space mage was angry but Old Na only coldly glared at her.

---

"Big brother..."

Paulin suddenly fell on her bed and was having difficulty breathing.

Even though she wanted to see Roven or ask for help, she couldn't. She felt weak and she was slowly losing consciousness.

On the other hand, Roven was also affected by the disturbance. Although it was minimal, he still fell on his knees which caused the surrounding priests and nuns to panic.

Suddenly,he remembered the words of the goddess. He definitely needs to leave as soon aspossible. -tbc