27

Guy briefed Orion about the situation in the mansion. Currently, the elders and Henry are busy managing the family businesses and other affairs. This helped Guy monopolized the taking care of the patriarch.

The Hunts family is not really complex. Due to some circumstances, Orion's grandfather, Liuis Hunts, remained to be the patriach. His sons and daughters all died so the next in line will come from his grandchildren. There are five grandchildren including Orion. He was the fourth among their generation. His first cousin, Henry, was a disciple of Heaven's Peak. After graduating, he remained in the household to help manage their household. His second cousin, Fin, was a disciple of the Holy Cross Academy. He's currently working in the church as a knight. The third cousin, Sean, is currently learning under an expert on magic arrays and incantations. He did not study in any school and was content on being an apprentice of a rogue expert. Orion, on the other hand, was a prince of the kingdom while the fifth cousin, Timothy, is just five years old and also, their grandfather's favorite.

Orion was not close to anyone except his mother and Guy although this doesn't mean that he does not get along with his cousins. They just casually greet each other and don't bother with each other's affairs.

After talking with Guy and returning to their real identities, Orion visited his grandfather.

When Orion went inside his grandfather's room, he heard his grandfather coughing. He immediately ran to his grandfather's side and took a look at him. The wrinkles, white hairs, and soggy skin made his grandfather look a lot older compared to his previous appearance. People who practice magic exhibit healthier conditions and appearances compared to those who do not. This is also the reason why a lot of magicians look younger compared to their age.

For a bit, he talked with his grandfather about Ceres and their plans. It is evident that Liuis is getting weaker and weaker as the days go by.

---

The night before Ceres and Gil sneak into the Hunts mansion, they went to the adjacent bar to see whether Orion encountered any problems in their household.

Ceres and Gil ordered some meals and listened to the talks of the residents. They heard how the Hunts family is nearing its end. The residents talked about the patriarch of Hunts, Liuis, getting weaker and weaker and how the eldest grandson, Henry took over almost everything in their family business.

These rumors were clearly what Ceres told Guy to do. Aside from that, she thought that these rumors were spreading faster because other people deliberately spread it.

Ceres quietly ate her meal but deep inside, everything is going according to her plans.

---

Ceres and Gil finally entered the Hunts mansion. They went straight to Liuis' courtyard.

Ceres saw that Orion was sitting beside a person lying on a big bed. This is most likely Orion's grandfather, Liuis. When Orion noticed that Ceres and Gil were already in the room, he immediately introduced them to his grandfather.

At this moment, Guy also entered the room and was surprised to see how Ceres and Gil really did sneak into their household. Isn't this a bit exaggerated? Does this mean our guards are all no good?

"Grandfather, this is Cerio, sir Pangeon's sole disciple. He can present his disciple crest as proof. He would also be the one to examine your illness."

Ceres took a closer look on Liuis. She understood that the man lying on this bed is nearing his end. Looking at his state, whatever illness he has, it does not only harm his physical and spiritual bodies.

Ceres respectfully bowed and Liuis smiled before saying,

"Sir Pangeon has never been seen in these past decades. He must have been busy. But, to send his disciple to examine my condition is something that this humble one is grateful for. Please allow me to sincerely thank you for coming in his place."

Liuis knew that due to sir Pangeon's prestige, he will never easily show himself and heal people. However, he was still thankful that sir Pangeon even sent his disciple to check up on him. And, this is sir Pangeon's sole disciple. Only, he didn't expect that sir Pangeon's disciple is so young; he barely even looks like a 15 year old child.

Orion was about to say something when Ceres said,

"I was sent here by teacher to examine your condition. If I find it rather difficult to cure, rest assured that teacher will certainly check up on you."

Ceres went near Liuis' bed and Orion made a room for Ceres. Finally, Ceres was properly facing Liuis.

"May I?"

She was asking if she could examine the wrist of Liuis. Both grandfather and grandson nodded.

Ceres examined Liuis' pulse and the flow of blood on every corner of his body. In reality, she was able to examine his entire body through her keen senses. This could also be possible even without holding his wrist but for formality's sake and to not attract unnecessary attention, she used the wrist as an excuse.

Next, she started to examine his spiritual body. This also doesn't require her to hold his wrist but for the same reason as the former assessment, Ceres remained holding his wrist. Using the spirit essences of the environment, she gathered these specks of white light and channeled them into this old man's spiritual body. A spirit healer does not use his own spirit essence to examine a damaged spiritual body. The reason is that, this may affect the assessment of his real condition and also, cause further damage to the spiritual body.

Although everything only took three minutes, she let go of the wrist only after 30 minutes. Actually, Ceres took a lot of time in the old man's spiritual body assessment. Because his level was too high for Ceres, he had a much solid and higher level spiritual body which took a lot of time for essences to complete one circulation.

"How's grandfather? Can you heal him?"

Orionwas eager to find out whether Ceres was really able to heal his grandfather ornot. He was thinking that if Ceres couldn't heal Liuis then, they would have toimmediately go back to Roguen City and ask Old Pang.-tbc