Party

What up y'all? Here's chapter eleven! ❤️
----------------------------------------------
Maya fell face first into her bed. She was exhausted. She didn't get much sleep the night before considering everything  that had happened with Josh. She had to get up at six am that next morning of an early class and then she had to do so much after that plus her two afternoon classes she had to do. It was eight pm and the only thing that Maya was excited about was that it was finally Friday. She could sleep in tomorrow.

"What are you doing!" Riley exclaimed as she came through the door of their room.

"What's it look like I'm doing." Maya said as she yawned and positioned her self so she could be more comfortable as she laid her head down on the pillow.

"Maya no! NYU is having their first party of the year and we have to go!" Riley complained.

"Okay first of all, NYU doesn't have the party someone at NYU has the party. Secondly, what happened to the girl egging was all no I don't want to go to a party I won't to focus on my schooling." Maya said making Riley's voice.

"Okay I don't sound like that. And because we are in college now! Maya it's time that we branch out and live a little." Riley said as she started going through her closet for an outfit. Maya yawned again.

"No thanks Riles, you go and have a good time I think I'm gonna head in early." Maya said as she closed her eyes. Riley grabbed one on her pillows and hit her with it. "Riley!" Maya whined.

"Common, Maya! The guys are going to meet us there." Maya groaned and got up to get ready.
~
After the girls were finally ready to go they all met up with the guys at Starbucks in the middle of campus.

"Hey Maya! This is the guy I was telling you about our first day here! You know the one I wanted you to meet." Farkle said as him and another guy walked up to the group. Maya laughed when she saw who it was.

"I think we've already met, Farkle." Simon said as he slightly waved at maya. Farkle just looked at them confused.

"I don't get it." He said making everyone laugh.

"I'll explain on the way." Zay said as he pushed Farkle into the direction of the party followed by everyone else.

"So you're roommates with Farkle." Maya said and Simon nodded. "I'm so sorry." She said making both of them laugh.

"He's not to bad. It's refreshing to have someone like him as a roommate. Exocet when he tried to experiment with my brain while I'm sleeping." Simon said with a horrified look. Maya laughed.

"He does that a lot?" Maya asked. Simon chuckled.

"I had to make it a rule that he couldn't do it on the first day of school." Simon answered her making Maya laugh even more. "Stick with me tonight." Simon said bluntly as they got close enough to smell the alcohol. Maya nodded her head as they walked into the party.

As soon as they walked in everyone got extremely nervous accept for Simon. Him being a junior he was use to seeing this kind of thing.

"You guys need to make sure that you're in pairs when you're in here. Don't ever loose each other." Simon said giving them pointers on how to survive in this party. Everyone nodded and split up into their groups. Lucas grabbed Riley's hand and lead her off somewhere into the party and Farkle and Zay walked over to the couch together. Simon grabbed Maya's hand and Maya didn't hesitate to link her fingers with his. She wouldn't admit it but she was scared.

There were people already drunk and some were even passed out on the floor. Couples were on the dance floor dancing and some were making out all over the chairs and couches you saw. Simon lead Maya off to a corner of the house house far enough away from the bar where he knew she would be safe.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked her over the loud music. Maya looked at him like he was crazy. "Water, would you like some water." He corrected himself as he saw the look on he face. Maya softened up and smiled.

"Sure that'd be nice." She answered back. Simon looked around the room for a second before nodding his head.

"Alright. I'll be right back you stay here do not move!" He yelled again. Maya nodded her head and let go of his hand so he could leave.

Maya leaned on the wall waiting for Simon to get back when she noticed Josh only a few feet in front on her talking with some friends with a red solo cup in his hand. Maya could tell he had seen drinking but she could also tell that it wasn't enough to make him buzzed. Josh had a high alcohol tolerance.

Maya ducked her head hoping that Josh wouldn't notice her but unfortunately for her Josh could pin point her in time square if he wanted to. Josh told his friends he would be right back and walked over to Maya.

"What are you doing here. Where's Riley." He demanded as he looked around the room.

"She's with Lucas." Maya said bluntly. Josh stopped looking and looked at her.

"And who are you here with?" He asked her. Maya rolled her eyes and looked in the other direction of him. Josh let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh that's just great. You mean to tell me he's got you going to parties now?" Josh asked angry making Maya roll her eyes again.

"Actually this was Riley's idea. Simon and I just met up before we came." Maya said defending him.

"Maya this is not you. You don't just come to college parties to come to college parties." Josh said making Maya glare at him.

"Yeah only when I'm trying to make an idiot of myself right Josh?" Maya said sarcastically. Josh sighed.

"That's not what I meant Maya and you know that. It's just ever since you've met him you have acted differently." Josh said Maya snapped her head up at him.

"What you mean not in love with you?" Maya asked sarcastically. "Is that what this is about Josh? You're mad because I'm finally starting to get over you with someone else." Maya said rasing her voice a little. Josh glared at her.

"Don't be ridiculous Maya I'm engaged." Maya nodded her head.

"Yeah, and apparently deceitful too." Maya snapped. Josh opened his mouth to say something but before he could Simon came back with two red cups in his hand.

"Here's your water." Simon said as he handed Maya her cup but before she could take a sip of it Josh took it out of her hands and dumped it into a plant nearby. "And there goes your water." Simon said as he looked at the plant that Josh just dumped it in.

"Josh!" Maya exclaimed shocked that he would even do something like that.

"Maya I know guys like him he probably slipped you something." Josh said as he straightened up his posture.

"Yeah totally. I was planning on drugging her and then taking her upstairs tonight." Simon said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"Josh you really need to back off." Maya said in a deadly tone. Josh rolled his eyes and looked at Simon.

"If you so much as look at her the wrong way I'll beat your head in. You understand?" Josh said threatening him. Simon just stared at him as he walked away back to where his friends were.

That threat made Maya nervous. She knew Josh could fight she's seen him do it. He had training when he was younger.  All of a sudden Simon just started laughing. Maya looked at him like he was crazy. He nodded his head and smiled.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about Maya. There is noway he's going through with that wedding." Simon said as he looked back at her. Maya looked at him shocked but then quickly recovered.

"Maybe I'm over him." She said looking up at him. Simon chuckled.

"Well maybe so but he is certainly not." He shook his head and sighed. "Common let's get out of here. I'll by you a burger." He nodded his head at the door. Maya smiled and nodded as he linked his hand with hers and lead her out the door. Neither of them caring that Josh was watching them walk out.
----------------------------------------------
I feel like my thumbs are going to fall off... Let me know what you think! ❤️