Back to the beginning

I'm so freaking tired right now, so if there are any misspelled words and things that don't quite make sense... It's my brothers fault... Anyway, enjoy!!
________________________
"Wow." Shawn said as Josh had finished telling him everything. "And that's it?" He asked him as he looked over to the side of the couch that Josh was on.

"That's everything." Josh stated nodding his head. Shawn sighed. It was was next day and Maya had already left to go back to campus so she could study for her test that she had the next day. Therefor Shawn and Josh had the opportunity to be able to talk freely about what happened. "What do I do, Shawn? I feel hopeless right now." Shawn smiled.

"You start from the beginning." Shawn said making Josh grown and throw his head back. "Look I know that's probably the last thing you want to here right now but it's what needs to happen. If you and Maya are be going to work out then you need to give each other some space before jumping into things." Shawn explained.

"What do you mean? I don't need space, I know exactly what I want." Josh said as he pointed to himself with his thumb.

"Do you? Look Josh, you just got out of a relationship with a girl you thought you were going to marry. Maya just got out of a relationship with a boy that she thought she was really into. You both need some time to think about what you really want in life and in each other before you jump into something with each other. Have you even thought about what you're going to do after college now that you're not getting married?" Shawn asked. Josh gave an expression that answered everything for Shawn. "That's where you start, Josh. Talk to her about your future, build the friendship and then when the time is right, jump on it."

Shawn finished his speech before parting Josh on the back and getting off the couch to go back to the nursery and finish rearranging the furniture.
~
Maya sighed as she sipped her coffee outside on one of the picnic tables. There was noway she was going to be able to pass this test unless she could figure out what tee heck this stuff on the page meant. Simon was in the middle of explaining it to her when all this crap happened and she never did get the hang of it.

She let out a grown and threw her pencil down in frustration before putting her head in her hands.

"Six." A voice spoke up and said making mass snap her head up. She smiled as she saw who it was.

"What?" She asked in amusement.

"The answer is six." Farkle explained as he sat his stuff down and sat beside Maya on the bench. "I noticed you were having problems all the way over there." He told her as he pointed to his dorm straight across from her.

"Creeper." She teased before closing her math book and putting it in her bag.

"How did things go with your parents this weekend?" Farkle asked as he tapped his finger on the table. Maya sighed.

"My dad invited Josh without telling me. Apparently my mom wanted me coming this weekend to be a surprise for my dad so she didn't tell him and we ended up just all spending the weekend together." Maya answered.

"Wow. That's brutal." Farkle said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Well we ended up working things out in the end. We're just going to be friends for now and then see where life takes it from there. I think the both of us have a lot of growing up to do before we start anything." Maya told him. Farkle kept his eyebrow raised at her making Maya laugh and push on his shoulder. "It's a long story, don't worry about it." She told him. Suddenly Farkle's face got serious.

"Maya, you have to talk to Simon and get things straightened out between you two. I had to stay with Zay all weekend because he had two different girls over both nights." Farkle explained making Maya's heart drop. He was going back to his old ways and it was all because of her.

"I've tried to talk to him but be won't give me the time of day. I don't know what to do, I want to make things right but I don't know how." Maya admitted with a sigh.

"Did you ever really like him, Maya?" Farkle asked her point blank. Maya swallowed hard before answering.

"I think I fell in love with the idea of falling in love with someone else besides Josh. I was so desperate to get over Josh that I jumped on the first chance I got with Simon. I shouldn't have played with his emotions like that, whatever he felt for me was real and I just completely played him." Maya told Farkle as she ran a hand through her hair. Farkle rubbed her back while leaning in closer to her.

"Please talk to him. I want to be able to sleep in my bed again." He told her making her laugh slightly. Then a thought accrued to Maya.

"Wait Farkle, you said you stayed with Zay all weekend." Maya told him making him nod. "So where did Lucas stay?" She asked. Farkle stopped rubbing her back and gave her an expression of amusement. Suddenly Maya's eyes widen. "Oh I swear if the did it in my bed I'll kill them both!" See said as she grabbed her stuff and walked off from the sound of Farkle laughing.
___________________________
Hope you enjoyed!