Explaining and Farkle

Sorry for the long wait. Also I just posted the new story I was talking about. Go check it out and let me know what y'all think of the first chapter!
________________________
The next day after class, Farkle figured he would go ahead an talk to Josh and get it over with. Although he already knew what Josh wanted to talk about he wasn't exactly excited to go give him a visit. Farkle sighed as he got to the room and knocked on the door. A few seconds later Josh opened the door and immediately glared at Farkle when he saw him.

"Come on it." He said harshly as he moved out of the way to let Farkle in the room. Farkle looked around as he hesitantly came in and shut the door.

"Well I'm here. What did you want to talk to me about?" Farkle asked gripping his back pack on his shoulder a little tighter than usual.

"What the heck were you thinking!" Josh demanded as he stood up straight to look Farkle in the eyes now that he was just a tall as him now.

"What are you talking about. I think about a lot of things you'll have to be more specific." Farkle said playing dumb. Josh rolled his eyes.

"Why would you invite Adrianna here?" Josh asked as he started pacing the room.

"Well gee Josh. I thought you would be a little more excited to see her considering she's your fiancé." Farkle spoke with a smart Alec attitude.

"You should have asked me before you called and invited her up here." Josh said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I don't understand what your problem is." Farkle said making Josh snap his head towards him.

"What?" Josh said making Farkle roll his eyes.

"Just before school started back a few weeks ago you were so madly in love with Adrianna that you couldn't even see straight!"

"I still am in love with her."

"Are you?" Josh looked at Farkle like he was crazy.

"What's that supposed to mean!"

"If you are in love with her then why aren't you happy to see her?"

"I am happy."

"You do sound or act like you are."

"Things are a little more complicated than that."

"Does she know that?"

"What are you talking about!? Farkle you don't know anything!"

"I know you're still in love with Maya!" Silence fell between the both of them as Josh stared at Farkle wide eyed. "I invited Adrianna here to see what your reaction would be and now that I've seen it I know for a fact that you're still in love with Maya! I know that you know you're still in love with Maya and that you want to be with her. What I don't know though is why you keep denying it and stay with Adrianna. All you are doing Josh is hurting Maya and yourself. Have you ever stopped to wonder that if you broke things off with Adrianna that maybe Maya would reconsider moving on from you?" Josh looked away from Farkle.

He had thought about it more than anyone ever knew. He thought about calling quits on this whole marriage thing and going back after Maya but then he reminded himself of why he broke things off with her in the first place. It was to hard. Both of their schedules were way to busy and they both never could make it work. Then by the time she started going to the same college as him he had already found someone else. He was in love and he wanted to be with Adrianna. Or so he had convinced himself.

"I'm in love with Adrianna, Farkle. And I'm going to marry her." Farkle clenched his teeth together and took a deep breath.

"And you're going to make the biggest mistake of your life in doing so." Farkle stated making Josh roll his eyes and nod his head.

"So I've heard." Farkle shook his head and turned around to head out the door but before he made it all the way out he turned back around and looked at Josh.

"Just so we're clear on this, I know a lot more than you do. You might want to ask yourself what your amazing fiancé is doing when she's not with you." And with that Farkle slammed the door behind him.
~
"You. Did. What?" Maya asked in a low scary tone as she stepped closer to Farkle who had thought it would be better if he told Maya what he did instead of her finding out.

"I called Topanga and got Adrianna's number from her so I could call her and invite her to stay for a week. I paid for the hotel and everything." Farkle admitted to Maya.

"I don't care that you invited her here, I care that you invited her here for my "benefit"." Maya said putting quotation marks on the word benefit.

"Maya I did it because I know that you and Josh are still madly in love with each other and he's refusing to see that." Farkle said making Maya sigh.

"Look I have excepted the fact that Josh has moved on why cant you guys do the same?" Maya asked with pleading eyes.

"Because we love you and we hate seeing you like this. I thought that if Josh could have you and Adrianna here at the same time that he would eventually realize that his true feelings are for you." Farkle explained making Maya shake her head.

"Farkle I love you. I mean I really do but you have got to learn that sometimes you can't fix everything. I think that I might be starting to really truly move on from Josh but I need my best friends to support me not keep weighing me down. Josh is going to get married and yes it will probably be the dumbest move marring someone like her but, there's nothing that any of us can do about it." Farkle sighed at hearing the way Maya talked about this. You could hear the devastation and heart brake coming from her voice.

"If moving on from Josh is really what you want..." Farkle started but trailed off looking at Maya. Maya nodded her head.

"Yeah. If he's really going to go through with this marriage then it's what I really want." Maya finished making Farkle slightly smile and nod his head.

"Then I'll help you do it." Maya smiled and pulled Farkle into a hug.

"You're the best." Maya stated making Farkle laugh.

"When it comes to you and Riley I'd do anything. I love you both so much."

"We love you too, Farkle."
___________________________
Well there you go. That should hold you guys over, lol jk. Remember my first chapter to my new story 'The Singer And The Bodyguard' has just been put up. Go check it out! Love y'all! Also I have a Rucas one shot book that's up too!