Mistakes

I feel like I may have offended some people when I wrote in my last chapter that Joshaya cheated and I wanted to take a minute to say a couple of things. First of all in no way, shape or form do I condone cheating! It is wrong and nobody should have to feel the pain that it brings when it happens to them. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Secondly I am not planning on leaving it with Maya and Josh cheating I do plan on addressing it with the characters in this story. Cheating is not something that I'll just put in this or any other story and just leave it. I apologize to anyone who has been offended by this. However it is apart of this story but like I said it will not go unnoticed. Thank you all for listening and once again I would like to apologize.
____________________________
Maya gasped as she pulled away and pushed Josh away from her. The reality of what she had just done started to sink in.

"No no no no no no! We did not just do that!" She exclaimed as she started to cry.

"Maya." Josh tried as he too a step towards her but Maya took a step back.

"No don't touch me." She said. Josh sighed as he stopped moving and stood there watching her. "Do you have any idea of what we just did." Maya said as she started to shake her head. Josh smiled a little.

"We kissed." He whispered. Maya let out couch/laugh.

"Yeah we kissed! We cheated, Josh! We're cheaters! Oh my gosh I'm a terrible person." Josh shook his head at her.

"No you're not Maya. It's my fault I should haw never put you in this place and I'm sorry. But you have to admit that you felt something. I mean, you kissed me back." He said sounding hopeful. Maya didn't answer him. She just kept pacing around the room in tears.

"This was a mistake." She whispered. Josh shook his head and stepped towards her ignoring her reaction of stepping back. Now Josh had Maya pinned to the wall with both hands on each side of her. She had nowhere to go.

"Look at me." He said as he noticed Maya looking all around the room and not at him. "This was not a mistake. Bad timing maybe but not a mistake. Now that we've kissed you can't tell me that you're over me." Josh's voice was so intense and the look on his face was even more so that Maya couldn't find the courage to push his away again.

"But Simon-" Maya started but Josh shook his head.

"If Simon is as great or a guy as you say he is. He'll understand." Josh said. Maya thought it over for a minute before finally pushing Josh backwards. A lot more softly this time and Josh didn't try to stop her.

"I'm sorry Josh. But until you Break up with Adrianna and prove to me that you're serious about this, then I can't take you seriously." Maya said with fresh tears starting to paint her face.

"Maya." Josh tired as he shook his head and put one hand on Maya's cheek.

"I'm sorry Josh but I can't trust you. This was a mistake." She said. Josh's face was filled with heartbreak. "I think you need to leave." She finally said. Josh sighed as he leaned in one more time and kissed Maya's forehead. Finally after that he grabbed his keys and left the room leaving Maya there to finally break down.

Maya wanted to call someone. She needed a friend right now but she didn't want to call Riley because she didn't want to hear Riley give her the good ol' cheating speech. Lucas would just give her disappointed looks and Farkle would want to go out of his way to fix things. So she called the only person who was left, Zay.

Josh on the other hand decided that going to someone on campus would be a bad idea. And he really didn't feel like putting up with Andrew after what happened between them earlier, and Cory and Topanga would just be disappointed and not be much help. So he decided to go to the only person that can really understand and help when it comes to both him and Maya. Shawn.
____________________________
Sorry it's short, but hey! At least Joshaya is getting somewhere! Let me know what y'all think.