Chapter Two: Prisoner or Guest

Illumi was secretly delighted to show his parents how grown up he could be. Raising this baby would be the perfect chance to showcase all he had learned in his short life. He was even finding it difficult to maintain his stoic expression as a grin kept creeping on his face.
"We agreed to keep the baby," he alerted his parents, noting a visible frown that had appeared on his mother's face. She hadn't had a baby since Milluki, claiming that Illumi would be the heir and Milluki would be the back-up. However, she was now reconsidering.
"Very well. She may have the tower. She's your responsibility until the birth. We'll talk again then." And with that, Silva walked away. Kikyo quickly followed.
You were laying on your bed, shocked at what had just transpired, when the old man who had found you suddenly appeared.
"How are you feeling today, LN-chan?"
"...Hungry but also nauseous." You cautiously told him. He chuckled in response.
"Kikyo felt a similar way during her last pregnancy. Constantly asking for extravagant food and promptly vomiting at the sight of it. Ask Illumi if you need anything. If he's busy, ask me or Silva. The men in this family have a bad habit of spoiling those carry their heirs."
You groaned. You didn't want to do this. You certainly didn't want to do this with this crazy family. This year was not going well for you. First, your parents decided they couldn't stand each other any more. Then, they shipped you off for even more "training". Next, this random boy who you thought was normal, kills your master. Of course the act that shall not be remembered occurred leading to the final blow: being kept prisoner by the boy's family. And now they expected you to act like some honored guest and trust them.
"I'd like to leave please. My parents should be alerted of the... situation. I'd prefer to be the one to do it." You venture. It's worth a shot. If they let you out, you could get rid of this alien and simply blame a miscarriage. Not the most ethical of your plans, but you were desperate to return to what you knew. Even if it wasn't still there.
Zeno chuckled again.
"We're not your average family if you haven't noticed. You won't get away so easily. We're split between wanting you to have this baby and not. So don't expect it to be easy to live or die for the next six months. Enjoy the mansion, enjoy the experience. It'll be over soon enough." And with that, he left.
Over soon enough, I doubt that. You thought to yourself. But I am hungry for something... I wonder if they have pickles and peanut butter. And with that thought, you left for the kitchen.