Chapter Fifty-Six: Month Six~Caught

AN: There's a lemon here! If you want, go to my profile and click on The Zoldyck's Nanny: The Lemons to see what happened! Thank you to everyone who's stuck with this story and shown your appreciation for it.

Killua couldn't believe what he saw. He had simply come to get Canary's help when he found her outside a bedroom door.

"Who's in there, Canary?" He asked suspiciously.

"Illumi-sama." She replied bluntly.

"And Mama-chan?" He asked carefully. Something didn't feel right. "Let me go in and see her." Canary blocked him.

"Killua-sama, I am afraid I am supposed to be guarding this door."

"Let me in there."

"I cannot."

"Canary, why not?"

"It's... not YN-san." She whispered with her eyes cast downward.

Killua flared up. Not only did his brother have the audacity to take you as his own, but he couldn't even remain faithful? He knew who was back there. The pervert clown had weaseled his way back into Illumi's bed. And Killua was definitely going to tattle.

Killua burst into the room suddenly, avoiding Canary, to see the two men in bed together.

"I'M TELLING MAMA-CHAN, ANIKI YOU MONSTER!" Killua screamed as he raced out of the room.

"No no nonononononoNONONONONONO" Illumi stumbled out of bed, yanked on some underwear and raced after Killua. He almost caught him. But you had sen Killua in the distance and had made it your prerogative to met him at the door.

"Mama-chan!" Killua raced into your arms. "Aniki was sleeping with Hisoka in the butler's house!"

"I can explain!" Illumi was desperate, if only he was given the chance to say how he was blackmailed. The chance to prove that he did this for you and Killua.

You looked over and him in dismay. He had playing card boxers on, backwards.

"Maybe next time you're going to 'explain' something to me, Illumi, check your underwater first." It took all of your strength to not burst out into tears but you had a plan for this. "Killua, go get Alluka and do whatever you need to do. I'm going home..."

Illumi breathed a sigh of relief. You had already forgiven him. You trusted him.

"To my mother's."

And with that, Illumi's life fell apart.

You did, of course, followed through on your threat. No sooner had Killua left with Alluka, you had left to find Bisky. You figured she would be in her usual house, given that she had acquired her precious gem stone from Greed Island.
It took you a while to get to her house, especially in your state. When you walked in however, you were greeted with the highly unusual sight of your parents together, hugging with weepy eyes.

"You must have heard" Your mother broke the silence. "You're here to help with the old man's funeral, right? It's truly a shame that he couldn't be here to see your new baby. Congratulations, of course."

Nobody had told you. Netero had passed away fighting the Chimera Ant king. It was an honorable way to go, and you were happy to hear of the overall mission success. But no one could replace your Ojii-san. You too, felt like your world was falling apart.