One-Shot: Meeting The Family

As your clan arrived at the old Zoldyck manor, a rush of nostalgia came over you.

This is where everything happened. Years of my life happened here. But oddly enough... You looked back at your gaggle of children. Not one of them were made here.

As you chuckled, Illumi put his hand on your knee and rubbed it.

"I can't believe he called me Papa-san." He beamed at you. Having become much looser with his emotions, he was almost normal now. Almost.

"You deserve it, love. You changed the family."

"We changed the family."

You leaned over and kisses his cheek as everyone filed out of the car.

"Killua, do you have Kerumi?" You wanted to make sure the littlest of the bunch was taken care of.

"Yeah, Mama-chan. Kosuke too." He was ogling them, having never gotten to spend time with Asaka when she was a baby.

Then you heard the screech.

"MY GRANBABIES! SO MANY! AND DO I SEE SOME GIRLS? WHERE'S ASAKAAAAA?"Kikyo was in Heaven. So. Many. Girls.

As the rest of the Zoldyck family filtered out, you were amazed with how everyone had changed. Everyone was so much older.

"Mama-chan!" Alluka and Kalluto cheered together as they raced over to greet you.

"Oh I missed you both so much!" You hugged them back tightly, as Illumi patted a stubborn Milluki on his back.

"And don't forget us, YN." Silva and Zeno both requested greetings from you and your husband.

All and all, it was a cheery reunion and introduction. The rest of the day was incredibly pleasant as well. Every child got their own room, meaning that there was at least 16 bedrooms here. No doubt, there was even more waiting should the Zoldyck family increase by anymore. But oddly enough, Illumi was still the only son that had married.

But after such an adventure, it was only natural that you and your husband would want to spend the evening alone. But it took so much longer to get there than you wanted.

"So what was it like over there?" Zeno asked you as you took tea.

"Frightening. Never in my life had I been so thankful that I was trained by such a master." You smiled at him, having missed him.

"I'm almost ashamed to say that YN's skills were much more useful than my own. Assassination isn't helpful when everything in the jungle is stalking you as well." Illumi joked, causing Killua to smile.

"You must be tired, Mama-chan. I can put Kerumi to sleep, if you'd like." Killua was absolutely enamored with the baby girl. Maybe it was because she looked just like him, but he hadn't put her down since he met her. Even to play with his other siblings.

"Yes, I am and go ahead, Killu. Illumi, care to join me?"

As soon as you entered your new bedroom in your new wing, Illumi's arms were around you and were guiding you to the bed.

"Oh my, I haven't had you alone in such a long time. If there wasn't a baby in our room, then it was paper thin walls." he crooned as you tugged at his shirt.

"And what are you going to do now that you have me all alone?" You asked sexily, while he fiddled with your dress.

"I'm going to make you scream."

AN: Just a quick addition for the new year! There's also a lemon attached here, so check that out if you want to! I hope everyone continues to love this story, even though it's technically done ;)