Chapter Fifty-One: The Big News

Quickly, you tried to find Illumi. This wasn't an easy task, however. The mansion was so large that even in your years of boredom here, you hadn't explored it all. As the minutes ticked by, you became more desperate. You needed to tell him before anyone else did. He would never forgive you otherwise.

After checking the most common areas indoors, you moved to the outdoor training area. There he was, shirtless, sweaty, with a look of deep concentration on his face. However, as soon as he spotted you, his emotions seemed to lift substantially. Seemed to being the correct phrase, since he face remained emotionless.

"Ah, YN. What brings you out here? I am nearly finished. Shall we go back to my room? I do need a shower and a bath."

"I was just looking for you. I'd love to take a shower with you. In fact I don't think we have yet. I don't even think you've seen me naked in a month!"

"My apologies, I have been particularly busy planning the wedding. As have you, I'm sure."

Both of you walked hand-in-hand up to his personal bathroom. This would be a perfect opportunity. You had been purposefully hiding your stomach from him, because you had just started to show.

As you walked into the bathroom, Illumi finished removing his clothing and grabbed the shower head. He wasn't shy about parading around naked, in fact he really enjoyed the attention you gave him. When your hungry eyes wouldn't leave his body, it turned him on. And he had been pretty pent up the last few weeks. He figured this would be a wonderful time to be intimate.

As he rinsed off, you turned your back towards him and stripped off as well, wrapping a towel securely around you before facing him.

"Would you like me to help, darling? I could massage your muscles and wash your back in the bath."

"You know, YN. That sounds absolutely delightful." Quickly, he settled into the warm bath that he had drawn while showering off and reclined against the edge.

As you walked behind him, you crouched down and began rubbing his shoulders and chest muscles.

"So how was training today, Illu?"

"The same. Difficult, but nothing I couldn't handle." You laughed at this subtle display of toughness. Illumi didn't need to prove himself to you.

"Really? So I suppose the only thing that you can't handle is training little kids then." You teased lightly. Illumi swatted at you, but slow enough that you could dodge it.

"You're awful. You know how much of a handful they were. They were absolutely terrible! They wouldn't sit down, they wouldn't listen to me and they did only as they pleased."

"But would you do it again?"

"Of course. It was incredibly satisfying." He laid his hands over yours and pulled you close. "And I loved spending time with our son."

"That's wonderful to hear." You finger-combed his long hair, massaging his scalp along the way. This allowed him to let out a pleasurable noise.

"Mmm. Why do you say that, my love?"

"Come seven months from now, you'll have another baby to train."

"Mmm, that sounds nice. But I think we should probably wait until after the weddin-- Seven months? What do you mean?" He sat up and turned around quickly, sloshing water out of the tub.

Giggling, you removed your towel and framed your teeny tiny bump.

Illumi couldn't help it and he broke out into a smile. As he carefully left the tub, he reached out for you to join him in his arms. Gleefully, you ran into them, only to be swung around.

"We simply must tell everyone tonight, now that we're all home!" He cheered.

"Well... I can think of something I want to do before then..." You winked at him as he set you down. For the first time, you'd be able to act on all of your pregnancy hormones that had previously driven you crazy.

"I would love to do that to you." Illumi murmured as he crashed his lips onto yours. He slowly pulled away and dropped to his knees. Delicately, he kissed your belly, before the real fun started.

A/N: There's an accompanying lemon here! See The Zoldyck's Nanny: The Lemons in my works to read it!

Here's the link in case: https://www.wattpad.com/496612542-the-zoldyck%27s-nanny-the-lemons-chapter-fifty-one

Thank you for commenting and being awesome readers!