Chapter Twenty-Nine: Too Personal

You tried to hurry through your own tunnel, but this tunnel had huge gaps, random spikes and plenty of other booby traps that you had to avoid. You hadn't been able to find the hidden message, and now you had realized that you would miss part of the questions if you didn't get there soon. And you didn't want to miss any of Illumi's personal details.

Meanwhile, both men were politely waiting for you to arrive. They realized that they could have started, but truly it was more fun with all three of them. Something of a truth or dare game, without the dare.

"Do you really think I'm the best lover?" Illumi asked innocently.

"Mmm... yes~ Illumi dear~ I could show you how much I appreciate you while we wait for YN-chan~"

Illumi lost it. How dare he even utter her name.

"Shall I kill you? Right here? Right now?"

Hisoka shivered with a deep pleasure. "I'd love to see you try~"

But it was right about then that you appeared.

"Oh gag. Just stop it you two." You commented as you walked up to the door.

"Yn, he wa--" Illumi started to explain.

"I don't want to hear it. Let's just get this over with."

"Question Three, For YN: What is a secret that you and Illumi hold between you that Hisoka does not know?" The announcer asked.

Nuts, I know what he's trying to get at. I won't say it. I'd rather just guess anything else until I run out of time. You thought bitterly.

"We've known each other for twelve years"

BZZT. One x appeared.

"We've only had sex twice"

BZZT. X again.

"Our favorite person is Killua"

BZZT. This was going to be a long wait.

You made it up to about a ten hour wait when finally Illumi sighed.

"Just say it, YN."

"No. And just because you asked, I'll try something else. The last time we had sex, Illumi finished first. Before we even got undressed."

Ding. A circle finally appeared. Illumi's face was a deep, dark red and his eyes were glassier than usual. You knew that you went too far. You felt like a terrible person. That is, until Hisoka spoke up.

"I bet you liked that, didn't you?~" Hisoka strolled up to Illumi and whispered in his ear.

"Question Three, For Hisoka: What is a secret that you and Illumi hold between you that YN does not know?"

"Easy~ Illumi has a fetish for being embarrassed~"

Illumi hit his head against the door in front of him. This was too much. He should just forfeit now. He didn't even know what to say when the time came for his turn.

"Question Three, For Illumi: What is a secret that you and Hisoka or you and YN hold between each other that the other person does not know?"

Revenge time. "YN and I have a child together."

"What?" Hisoka lost the grin on his face. He didn't like surprises. And this was a big one.

"Why would you say that to him!?" You yelled at Illumi.

"Why would you say what you said!?" He yelled back, finally becoming irate.

"You let our biggest secret out for revenge?!"

"You just wanted to embarrass me!" You were both now only inches away from each other.

"Would someone care to explain?~" Hisoka finally interrupted, regaining his sly nature.

"No." Illumi responded. Emotionless face back in place. Then, he kissed you. And you kissed him back.