Chapter Six: A Steamy Moment and A New Feeling

You began on his lower back, crouching down and avoiding too much touching of his sculpted muscles. However, you were interrupted before you could begin to move onto his upper back.
"I want to touch our baby now." Illumi proclaimed.
"Now!? I am trying to dress your wounds. You won't even be able to reach my stomach. It's not like its that big yet."
Illumi took a seat on a stool and beckoned you over.
"I will manage." And with that he pulled you onto his lap. "Face me, then you can dress my chest. You can move closer when you do my upper back."
A deep, wild blush appeared on your face as you slowly swung your leg over Illumi. This was almost too much for you. Your stupid hormones were literally making you blind with lust for this naked man that you hated! Or at least tried to hate. Slowly as you became more comfortable with the salacious position, you began to dress the lighter wounds on his chest. Illumi's hands found their way to your shirt and pushed it up as far as it would go before hitting your breasts. You shivered a bit as he laid both delicate hands on your stomach and began rubbing it. This was too good.
You took your time taking care of his wounds, knowing that Illumi was certainly very pleased, as he was unable to maintain his stoic appearance for very long. Soon however, it became time for the dreaded (very much anticipated) upper back. You cleared your throat, causing Illumi to glance at you.
"I uh, need to get to your upper back now." You mumbled.
"Very well." Illumi then swiftly lifted you up by your butt and set you right on... your blush deepened when you realized what you were sitting on. That same blush began burning your face when you felt a twitch from below, but you decided to simply finish up as quickly as you could before you did something really embarrassing. However, it wasn't you who embarrassed themselves, it was Illumi.
Right now, Illumi was racing through a million thoughts a minute. He had thought it would be in his best interest to accept YN's help, but it was becoming problematic for him. In fact, one could say he had a "growing problem". He didn't understand quite what he was feeling, why he sat her on his lap, why he pulled her so close or why he had thought doing this naked would go well for him. I wonder if she would be mad if I kept my hands around her, he thought to himself, I wonder if we could... He was struggling to keep his emotionless mask, keep his hands to himself and keep himself... contained. And it was all because of this girl. This girl who was carrying his precious baby. He felt such... something. Something that he didn't understand, but instead of keeping it in as he had every time before, he laid his head on your shoulder, hiding his light blush and told you, "I feel weird like this."
"Oh I can get off of you! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I'm probably too heavy now." You were embarrassed and tried to move off of him. However, his sudden, vice-like grip kept you in place. Illumi had made his decision.
"No. Actually, I just want to be on top." Illumi quickly lifted you and replaced you on the bathroom counter. "I read that being intimate during pregnancy often has a positive effect of the developing fetus" And with that, he laid his lips on yours and took your first kiss.