Chapter Twenty-Seven: Personal Questions

What a way to start off the day. Stupid Hisoka. I'll just have to prove that I'm the better catch. You thought bitterly.

Illumi on the other hand was in total shock.

"I'm sor--" he began. But you quickly cut him off.

"You're sorry?" You whipped your head around to face him, looking absolutely furious. "Sorry does not even begin to cover this. Never in my life have I ever met someone as utterly moronic as you. Did you not think that I wouldn't find out that you were still with this pervert? Did you figure that me watching you make out with another person after we just spend our first night together in twelve years would be a fun afternoon activity?"

Illumi had caught on. You were giving him the same scolding that he had given you all those years ago when you were attacked by Mike. This gave him some semblance for how you were feeling. Terrible. Just Terrible. Admonished, Illumi simply kept his mouth shut.

"Well... now that that is out of the way, let me explain the rules. This is a game designed especially for you! That means we've dug through your past, interviewed people and found out all we could about the relationships between you. Each door you come to will have a question that you will all have to answer. Answer incorrectly or with a lie and you'll be penalized an hour at a time. On your way to the next door, you'll each go through a separate tunnel, deemed by me. These tunnels may be long or short, separate or together, meaning you might arrive at your destination at different times. The more truth you tell, the shorter the path. Step up to the door to begin." The announcer explained.

Groaning out loud, all three of you stepped closer to the first door.

"Question One, For All: What is something that no one else knows about you?"

Oh it's going to be like that, eh? Unfair. I have the three boys that know so much about me. Hisoka seems highly secretive. He could probably get away with his favorite color whereas I'm going to have to reveal personal things. You whined in your head.

"I can start~" Hisoka offered. "My favorite food is strawberries~"

Ding. A circle appeared, signalling a valid answer. I knew it. You thought.

"I think my mother is the most frightening person on the planet"

Ding. A circle appeared. I always thought Silva would be more frightening, since he does the punishments. You thought to yourself.

"Uh..." you had no idea what to say. "I... I don't mind the smell of vomit?"

Ding. A circle appeared once again, and red faced, you turned away from the two men.

They looked at you with odd expressions on their faces.

"What?" Illumi finally asked.

"Shut up! Like you have any grounds to question me." You fumed. The three doors suddenly had names appear on them. After going to your respective doors, you glanced over at Illumi, who was still looking at you. "I cleaned up your brother's vomit for over six years. If I cared about the smell, I would have died by now." And with that, you opened your door and went in.