One-Shot: Eight Years Later

AN: There were a lot of requests for an update with Asaka being older (pictured above), so I figured why not? If the readers held on for sixty chapters, then they certainly deserve this update! Enjoy! Also, after all these years I changed the other kids names to be better with the naming convention. It bothered me constantly lmfao thanks all

"What if he doesn't like me, Mama?" Asaka held onto your clothes tightly as the ship approached the dock.

"He loved you when you were still in my belly, so I think he'll still love you now." You stroked your daughter's hair. "Illu! We're here!" You called out to your husband.

"Help me!" He called out.

Glancing over, you saw him sprawled out on the floor. Your horde of children had him pinned down.

"Kami,"

"Miku, let your father go!"

"Kumiko, bring Kerumi over here!"

"Illumi, do you have Kosuke?"

He thrusted your only other son up in the air from his position on the ground

"I see Killu! And he brought his friend!" You suddenly shouted

"Where?" A chorus of seven asked together.

You laughed. Killua was going to be shocked. Absolutely shocked.

As the explorers all filed off of the ship, you ran to greet your now adult son.

"Oh Killu! I missed you so much!" Tears poured out of your eyes and you clutched Killua's shirt.

"Oh Mama-chan." Killua attempted to comfort you, but the sound of his adult voice brought more tears to your eyes. "I waited for you to come back. Every day I looked to see if your ship was coming back. You'll be so proud of what I've done. I've really redone how the family works. Even Alluka can stay at home. And it's all thanks to you and Ani... Papa-san."

"Oh wait until he hears you say that, he'll lose it too." You chuckled as you wiped your tears.

"Hear what?" Illumi appeared behind you, holding Kosuke and Kerumi in his arms.

"Papa-san." Killua looked at Illumi hesitantly but quickly opened his arms to him. Quickly, Illumi handed the babies to you and welcomed his son into his arms.

"I've waited so, so, so, long to hear you call me that. Oh my son, I love you so much. I always have. And I'm sorry for all of the wrongs I've done to you."

"It's okay, Papa-san. It's okay. Where's Asaka?"

"Here I am, Aniki!" She popped up in front of him.

"Oh you are so big, Asaka!" Killua lifted Asaka up and swung her around. "Eight years old, right?"

"Whee! Yes, Aniki! Eight last week!"

Killua lowered her down and held her in a tight hug.

"Now I think I saw two other little munchkins, do I have two more siblings?"

"Uh... well..." You started. "Not quite. You're one of... seven."

Illumi quickly and effectively rounded up your crowd of children and placed them in line with each other. He had had plenty of practice.

"Killua, age 20, meet: Asaka, 8, Kami, 7, Miku, 5, Kumiko, 4, Kosuke, 1 and a half, and Kerumi, 4 months."

Killua was speechless. His mouth hung open as he looked over all of his siblings.

"Well... you beat Kikyo." Was all he could sputter out.

"Woah! Killua! You're so lucky to have so many siblings! I don't have any, you know! Share some of them with me!" Gon slapped Killua on the back, as he laughed heartily.

"Stupid! You don't share siblings! They're all mine!" Killua scolded Gon.

"But you have like, three more back at your house! I want some!" Killua and Gon continued to fight as your entire crew ventured towards a van that would take you back to the Zoldyck Mansion.

Finally, you thought to yourself amidst the dull roar, those empty rooms will be put to use.