Really?! Crap! - 2 (Edited)

I woke up to a searing pain in my leg. I forgot. My father, Alpha Reynolds, beats me, along with the rest of the pack.

'Riing! Riing! Riing!' sounded my alarm.

"Get up, you filthy animal!" my father boomed.

"If I'm a filthy animal, shouldn't you?" I murmured under my breath.

"What did you say?!" my father asked.

"Nothing! I'll be down in a minute!" I called, getting up, going to my closet, getting my worn jeans, undergarments, and old T-shirt. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I showered, cleaned my wounds, I changed and brushed my teeth with my 5 year old toothbrush. I really need a new one, don't ya think?

"Come on you lazy rat! I've got a pack of starving wolves down here!" I heard my father yell, along with some other shouts, telling me to get my butt down there.

I went to go grab my books, bookbag, and Ipod, and descended down the stairs.

"Where have you been, you flea bag?! We're starving here!" my father's Beta, Rick said.

"Okay! Okay! Give me a minuet!" I ushered. Rick was the only one who didn't beat me. He thought it was terrible if you hit a woman, but he didn't stop my father from beating me.

I put my books in my bag, and my IPod in my pocket, and put my bag on the counter. I got a skillet, some eggs, bread, and bacon out. I fried 100 eggs, toasted 300 pieces of bread, and 200 pieces of bacon. I sliced cheese, got ketchup out, mayo, mustard, and ranch out, and set the table.

"Hurry up-" my father's Delta got cut off by, " Breakfast is ready, and there are meat sandwiches for lunch. I have to get to school, bye!" I said, before I scrambled out of the kitchen. School is a Reallllly long way away, since the pack house of Stone pack is near the woods, and I don't drive, I have to walk. I always have to get a head start.

But hey, I don't mind walking. It helps me clear my head. It is about a 50 minute walk and 15 minute drive.

When I got to school, I could already hear insults being thrown at my face. I looked among the crowd of people there, and saw some new faces. Great. More new bullies.

I walk in to the building, go upstairs, and to my locker. My code is 33-22-34. As usual, I get it everytime.

"Hey", I felt a tap on the shoulder.

{Author's note}-
Hey guys! I hope you liked the first chapter so far! I wrote it verrry early in the morning, so no editing. I tried to fix my mistakes along the way.

Words: 503

Who tapped Nala on the shoulder? Sorry if you hate cliffhangers, I do update often. Please make sure to check out my other books! The Last Speak of Flame and My Feelings of Poetry.

Make sure to vote!

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K