Can I Get Her Back?/Can You See Me? - 38

Aiden's P.O.V.- 

When I got done with the interview with the pack doctor, he sent me home. He said that I needed all the rest I could get. But, I couldn't rest. Being without Nala was. . . unbearable. And she was expected to do so many things. To take care of her kids, to become Alpha Queen, to be my mate, to. . . to. . . so many things. 

I felt tears come to my eyes for the 100th time, and I knew what would help me. Going to her room. With her smell, with her clothes and belongings. . . the place I could cool down without her being there. But, I was highly wrong. 

I was walking to her room, when I walked by a hall. I swore I saw Nala. I looked over at the painting at the end of the hall, where Nala was standing, looking at me. She looked transparent, though. Could she be dead, and this is just the place where her spirit would go, to try to make peace? No, she couldn't be dead. Even though the bond was dead, I could still feel is she was dead. She feels alive. 

"You do see her, Sonny. It's just an apparition. Left behind from her imagination. It grows with her. When she was little, she made it, not knowing. You can see it everyday, all the time. You can see what she looks like. It goes with the time of her body. Since it was created when she was a little girl, the apparition appears as she does now. If she gets a small scratch or bruise, the apparition will show it. It only resides on this wing, wandering. Trying to find the owner of it. It's apart of Nala's soul." A man said, the same man that had the projection of Nala's father talking to her, the day she rejected me. The day she knew about her unborn children. 

I kept looking at the image. I couldn't see if there was anything on her body, but I knew there had to be. So, I stepped closer to her image. I could even see her waiving at me. She could interact with me!

I could see a big burn on her back, with tattered clothes. The ones she used to wear when she used to go to school. There was a branding iron mark. It said, "This slut is. . . " I couldn't read the rest of it. It was too blurry to make it out. There were scratches all over, and it looked as if her captors put Compressed Arsenic Gas on her skin. I suddenly got an extreme angrily feeling. As though I would never be the same again. I needed to see if we can find her. 

"Anyone willing to find your Ex-Alpha Queen and Luna, you better get your butts in the conference room." I said through mind-link to the pack. I could feel everyone moving from the link. Everyone was going to the conference room. I, myself, started to go there.

When I got to the conference room, I was greeted with all of the pack members. I never knew that Nala meant that much to everyone. 

Someone came up to me, someone of Omega rank. "Alpha," she bowed."What is wrong with Nala? What do you mean by 'Ex-Alpha Queen and Luna'? Did she promise herself to another?" She asked.

"Everyone. Nala has been captured. She was out in the woods. We need to find her, but it's nearly impossible to." I said.

"Why is it impossible? Please, tell us the entire story." the Delta said. 

"She was sitting in a tree lounge that her mother, my mother and Aunt Lilia made, to escape from their duties. She was crying, and letting her flame out. But then, I couldn't see her. But,   I could hear a scream, I think. But there was no scent. Not even Nala's. So, there is no way that we can track her. And besides; I could feel all her pain. All the burning. All the punches. And then. . . " I couldn't finish. I had tears brimming in my eyes. 

"And then. . . what happened?" The Delta asked. I felt the liquid misery drip down my face. I heard a few gasps. 

"I-I. . . felt the m-mate b-bond. . . disappear. And it wasn't-t her wh-who was unfaithful. It was the other person. He forced her." I sobbed out. I heard some more gasps, and a few wails. 

"Can you see me?" I heard an angelic voice say behind me. I slowly turned around, and saw the image-apparition of Nala, looking right at me. Like she could actually understand me. 

"N-Nala? Can you understand me?"

"Yes. I can. But, I need you to ask a hard, terrible favor." 

"Okay? What is it?"

"I need you to. . . to never come looking for me. Ever. Take over our packs. Watch our children. You were like a father to them. Be their father. And never tell them of me. Or else they will come looking. And i don't want them hurt. Please, listen to my words-"

"Mommy!" I looked over Nala's apparition. It was the twins. They were walking! And talking! When the twins went up to Nala and hugged her, I was surprised that the kids didn't go through her ghostly form. It was as though Nala made her body appear there completely, and not just a vision.

"Good-bye, my children. Mommy needs to go away for just a bit. Now, go over to daddy over there! He will take care of you, for a bit!" She said, about to cry. 

"D-daddy? Is that really you?" Sera asked.

"Yes, it's me!" I said, and they both ran up to me. 

"Now, I'll let Lilia and Mason take you back to your room! So you can get settled in!" I said, motioning to Lilia and Mason, who were sitting in the back of the room. They took the children out of the room, and me and Nala finished our conversation.

"Please, follow my words. Don't go messing with my business. Please, don't find me. It will be safer for all of you." She said, then disappeared. 

A/N-

I know this was more of a filler chapter. Well, I tried.

I hope you enjoyed. 

The next chapter should be out Friday or Saturday.

Have a good rest of the day/night!

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K