News - 19 (Edited)

Nala's P.O.V.-

What I heard, what words came from her mouth. . . is unbelievable.

I could not have siblings. I just couldn't. I dropped my chair, and ran out the room.

I didn't know where I was going, I only knew that I had to get out of there.

I was looking down. Anger, sadness, jealousy all coursed through my body. How wouldn't I know that I had sibilings? I bet they didn't get beaten all their life. I could feel Scarlet push off the surface, and if help myself fall.

But I didn't land on my hands and knees. I landed on paws. I shifted. I started to run, and people looked at me weird, and slid to get out of my way. I saw a line for the door, and it was still open from when Lizzy let me in.

I ran out the door, feeling the sudden wind in my fur. For once, I felt free. Like nothing would stop me. But, I was wrong.

"Nala! Come back! Please! Let's talk about this!" I heard a male voice say. I didn't turn around. I have had enough of being cooped up all my life, and I'm not going to let anyone ruin it.

"No! I've been cooped up all my life! I need to be free. To run!" I shouted. I felt a pain in me, and I didn't know what it was. But, I kept running.

My body started to feel different, but I didn't know what or why because I was in wolf form. I started to notice trees around me, but shortly came into a clearing. I had no clue where I was. I stopped running, and looked up. It was dark. I didn't know how long I had been running.

I heard a growling behind me, and I turned around. I saw 5 wolves behind me, and none of them looked familiar, nor smelled familiar. They were rogues.

I growled, but they didn't back down. The started to advance in me, but I didn't back down like a coward. I was tired to of being afraid, and hurt. I growled even louder, but they still didn't back down.

"Well, look what we have here. A pretty little she-wolf all alone. How quaint. Come with us, girl, and we will spare you." One said, and I shifted back.

"No. I won't. And you can't make me." I said.

"Well now, Rodger, looks like we have a spunky one here. I like it. Let's take her!" The one in charge said.

"Leave her alone! And get off my land, rogues!" I heard an unknown voice say.

"Make us!" The one in charge said, and an entire army of wolves came out of the trees, out from behind the one backing me up. All the rogues ran away.

"Thank you, mister. Now, I best be off!" I said, and turned on my heels.

"No. You are coming with me. You, too, are a trespasser." He said, and he signaled 2 other wolves forward.

"Well, not really because I am only uno, not tres, but whatever. " I said and he laughed. Guess he got my joke, and I guess he has a sense of humor.

I got grabbed on each arm, and they dragged me forward. I didn't resist, because I knew I would get in even more trouble, and we entered the thick forest that laid ahead.

"So, what pack am I on?" I asked, trying to break the thick tension.

"Firestone pack. Where are you from?" He said.

"Wow. I ran a long way. But I am currently from the Werewolf kings territory, the Midnight pack, I think it's called."

"You did run a long way. 30 miles away, or close to."

I stood there, dumbfounded. The guards edged me forward, but I just stood there, until someone shoved me. I stumbled, but kept going.

Before too long, we entered another clearing, and there sat a gigantic pack house, but not as big as the Midnight's pack house. Someone opened the door, and I was led to an office. There sat an apparent alpha, sucking a she-wolfs face.

"Ahem, Alpha, we have a visitor." My captor said. The Alpha stopped kissing the woman's face, and they both turned towards me. I suddenly saw a mirror, and looked at myself. I looked normal again. Not in Scarlet's human form.

"Ahhh. A young she-wolf. How did she get here, Korey?" The mysterious alpha asked.

"I found her on our lands. She says she's from the Midnight pack. Sir, what should we do?"

"We should call him. See if he knows her," he turned to me. "What is your name? "

"Nala. . . " I stopped abruptly. Should I say 'Reynolds', or tell them if I don't know anymore?

"Nala who?"

"I don't know anymore. It used to be Reynolds, but it might not have ever been." I said sadly.

"Why say that?"

"Because. I think I was taken captive by Alpha Reynolds, and he claimed me as his daughter, but then Midnight pack's Luna said something about me being apart of the Blood Crescent Alpha line with a hidden twin sister and older brother." I said, and their faces dropped.

A/N-

Hey guys! I finally updated!!!

I want to tell you that I might update slow from now on for a few chapters because I know where I want to be, just not what's inbetween. And right now, in in the inbetween part.

But this story is far from over.

-Why did the other Alpha's face and the others faces drop? Do they know something about Nala?
-Will Aiden know where his mate is?

See you next time, readers!

Word Count: 956

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K