Reveal, Pt.1/2 or 3 - 12 (Edited)

A/N- All of the pictures of Nala's room are in the previous chapter. The picture above is her room.

And, can you please listen to the song? You have to get into the chorus at least. I am going through a really hard time right now, and this song helped. And I ain't no person for sad songs, no offence. And, it ain't really a sad song. . . It's by The Script. Please, just give it a try! And there is another one, Journey. Journey reminds me of a book I finished reading a while ago. It's called, "First Year," And if you like fantasy books, I think you might like it!!! It's a fully published book, not on Wattpad.

Nala's P.O.V.-

The room I walked into was. . . I can't explain it. It had a light lavender paint on the sides, with a big, king size bed in the middle. There was a dresser on the wall you see when you first walk in. Above the dresser was a big mirror.

There were little nick-knacks all over the room. The curtains around the windows were silky.

The room was perfect!

"Well, I'll leave you here to go explore your room." Lizzy said, then dropped my bag and left.

I walked around my room. It looked like something out of a magazine! I walked over to another door, and opened it. My jaw dropped. It was the most magnificent walk-in closet I've ever seen. There was a small foot sofa thingy in the middle of the room, and there were wooden drawers and jewelry everywhere! I went a little further into the closet, and I came out into a light pink room. It had a big vanity that the pack women would die for. There were makeup brushes and eye shadow and makeup products in the drawers and on the top of the vanity's desk.

What did I do to deserve this? I did nothing. All I am is a scum bag. I AM nothing.

I walked back out of the pink room, into the closet, and into my bedroom. Lizzy was waiting.

"Like your room so far, I see. If you haven't, go check out the bathroom, over there," She pointed to a door on her right. Like she read my mind, "And the 'pink room' is called a beauty room."

'Oh,' I thought.

"I just wanted to tell you that dinner is going to be ready in 5 minutes." She said, then left.

I looked at the door Lizzy pointed at. I walked toward it, and walked in. I had never seen a bathroom this beautiful before now. It had cream colored walls and the shower and bath siding was tan marble swirl tile. The sink could fit two concrete sidewalk slabs side by side.

I heard noise going down the stairs. It sounded like at my father's pack house and it is time for dinner. It sounded like a heard of elephants chasing a heard of antelope trying to get away from a group of alligators.

I walked out of my room and saw a bunch of people going down the stairs. I figured it was dinnertime, and I followed the others.

When we got to the massive kitchen, all I smelled was awesomeness. I sat down at the long dinner table.

Every seat at the table was filled. There was chatter everywhere. Everyone was in conversations with each other. No one was fighting. No one was shouting. No one was acting like an animal. Just. . . talking.

"Hello! What's your name?" I heard someone say. I didn't respond. I looked in front of me. There was a woman, no older than 20.

"Well, my name's Brenna!" I still didn't talk.

"M-My name's N-Nala. . . " I said quietly.

"Well Nala, I hope we can be friends." She said softly, then turned around to face the other person on her other side.

No one wants to be friend with me. What makes her want to befriend me?