Mending Fences - 31

Aiden's P.O.V.-

When I heard the words of faith come form her mouth, I wanted to scream in happiness. She was my mate again! Yes! 

I ran up to her, and hugged her. I wanted to mark her, right then and there. But, she still needed to heal from her past. Even though she got help from Mason and my aunt, Lilia, she still needed time. She had been separated from society. Only had to trust Mason and Lilia. No one else. She never had to worry. 

"So, you want me. I would have never believed it. I love you." I hugged her even tighter. 

I could feel the bond get stronger, as the tingles got stronger from skin contact with her. I just wanted to kiss her.

I put her down, and grabbed the book from her. She looked at me weird, and I slammed the book shut, and turned around, putting it back in the spot it was in before. When I turned back around, I didn't expect to come nose to nose with Nala. I could smell her breath. It smelled like raspberries. I got closer and closer, until I felt her move her head sideways, and our lips touched. I killed her, and she didn't kiss back for a few seconds. 

She started to pull away, but I deepened the kiss. I let my hands roam the small of her back, and I gripped my fingers in her hair. I pulled away, and she looked stunned. 

"I love you." I said, not expecting for her to respond.

"I think I love you too." she responded. I grinned. I never thought, in my life, that she would say those words. 

Nala's P.O.V.-

I can't believe I just kissed him. My mate! Aiden. . . when I say his name, it has a special edge to it. 

I turned, and Aiden grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I have to go to Logan, and talk to the pack members. I have my coronation for Alpha King. And, I had Logan reach out to the Werewolf Council. They are here. I need to ask them what we should do about our situation." I said, and he let go of my wrist.

"Okay, well, if it's about us both being Alpha Kings, then I need to come to. I am your mate." Aiden replied, and I walked away, him following me. I guess I should have asked him if he wanted to come with me to meet with the Werewolf Council, since this is his fight too. Not just mine. We both need to be ready for what the Council would want us to do. Whether if it's fulfilling our mating, or combining our packs and sharing Alpha King position. We both need to be ready.

"We need to be ready for anything the Council throws at us. Even if it's one of us having to step down. I'm not going to loose that fight. I was made to rule. My father made that vow. I have to fulfill his wish." I said, making it clear for him to understand that I'm not going down without a fight. 

"And, it might not go to that. you never know what will happen. Don't make your accusations too early, Nala. Just clam down." He said.

"Right. Sorry. I'm just really nervous. I haven't really had a clear head for a while, and I need to take a break." 

"I understand. With all the pressure being put on your shoulders, I doubt it's easy."

"It's not. You got that right." I said, and continued to walk to my meeting room, passing the long corridors that I have yet to explore. I just thought of the perfect way to cool down.

"So, I was thinking. We need to complete the mating process before too too long. I need to mark you, and. . . you know. Mate." Aiden piped up. 

"Yes, I know. I'm not ready. And I never will be. You know my past. I'm fine with the way we are." I said, having a strong feeling of something I wish  I wouldn't have. 

"No," he said, in a mean kind of voice. It was cold. I've never seen him like this. Before I knew what was happening, I was pushed against the nearest wall, and Aiden was smelling the place that he wants to mark. I could feel his tong against my neck, and the bad feeling was rising.

"Aiden, get away now before I do something you'll regret. I mean it." I said, putting my hands up, having minimal control.

"No. You are mine. I will have no other male-OOOOOWWWWW!" His face muffled a grimace, as he bent over at his waist, gripping his stomach. His shirt was smoldering, and his stomach had burnt skin on it.

"What did you DO?" He asked.

"Well, I just used my flame. Works real well, doesn't it?" I asked, looking at the door ahead. It was the door that my meeting room was in.

"You didn't have to do that, though!" 

"Well, I obviously had to, or else we would have finished mating. You know that when you mark me, I will be in too much pleasure to stop. We'll have to finish it. I'm not ready!" I yelled, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door open, and a familiar face pop out, walking towards us.

"Will you two buffoons get in here? People can here you from all the way across China!" I recognized the face. It was the person who was playing the tape in the library, when I learned my grantings of  Alpha King. 

I turned towards the man, and grabbed the back of Aiden's tux he was wearing, and I heard the man's voice say, "You're whipped already. Good luck."

I turned around, and gave them both the stunk eye. 

"Or we both are whipped." 

"Damn right!" I yelled, opening the door. There in front of my sat 4 people I didn't know, Logan, Searra, and 4 other empty seats, I guessing went for me, Aiden, and the other weird guy, and another missing person. 10 seats in total. 

"Well, we know who is the Alpha here." Aiden said.

"Yeah, and it's not you." I retorted, finding my seat. When I sat in any of the rooms in this pack house, it feels like a blur, like I've been there before, and I have, but it's from a distant past. 

"So, I just want to introduce myself, and we'll share our names and positions before this meeting is started. I am Bethany, and I am Ex-Gamma. Sadly, Our Ex-Beta couldn't make it today. He had to attend his mate and her unborn child. We'll say who we are going counter-clock wise." Bethany, Head Wolf said. I was sitting right beside Bethany, so I went next, then Aiden, then the other library-guy.

"Hello, everyone. I am Nala Thalia Blood, and said to be, by my father, Alpha King of this pack." I said. Next was Aiden.

"Hello. I am Aiden Korey Midnight, Alpha King of Midnight pack." Next for Library-guy.

"My name is Stanley, and I am Ex-Delta." So now I know Library-guy!

"I am Lakley, one of the pack Elders." 

After Lakely, I met Brian, and Nora. They were Pack Elders, and Logan and Searra. After everyone has spoken, they told me that the true blood Alpha King of the Blood Crescent pack had to put new positions in for Ex-positions (like Alpha King, Beta, Gamma, and Delta), and since I wasn't there, there isn't any new positions.

"We are here to talk about the conflict of having two Alpha Kings," Bethany said. "We have been discussing that there is no need for war, and no nee for anyone to step down, since you are mates. You will just finish the mating process, and combine packs." 

"But when do we finish the process, and when do we combine. I can't be gone from my pack for much longer. I have Rogues attacking, and my Beta is overwhelmed!" Aiden piped up.

"You finish it now. Right now, on this table." Brian said, nonchalantly. 

A/N-IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ!!!

Hey guys! I hoped you liked the little surprise (if you want to call it that) at the end of the chapter. I hope this uncovered some a few little secrets for you. I know it wasn't very exciting, but I tried. I make the story up as I go along. So, I add interesting things in, and new other ideas. 

I need to know what you think of this story. If it's just a waist of Wattpad space, or if I should continue. 

I will know by your silent reading, and which will most likely happen, so the story won't be up for much longer. 

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K