Nothing Left to Say Now - 37

I looked over my shoulder. I saw Clarence give me a kind smile. Was he the one who told me that? 

"Yes, I told you that." He said. Wait. . . did I say that out loud?

"No, you didn't. I have a secret of my own." He said, and left the cell. 2 guards came in and brought me some of my old clothes. I guess my life isn't getting any better. I knew that I was going to stay here for the rest of my life. 

Each guard grabbed one of my arms, and hauled me out of the cell, and into my old cell that I used to live in. 

When I got there, I noticed that there was no change in my room. No one had cleaned the blood, and it smelled of mold and rot. Great. I really am back to my hell. This place will be the death of me. I looked down at the place where they branded me. It read, "This slut is Alpha Reynolds's property." I felt even more disgusted with myself. I might kill myself again.

I wondered if Aiden knew I got kidnapped, or anyone else. Probably not. Gosh, I can't get Aiden out of my head. How will he react when he realized that I'm gone. He already gave up on my to another person, Rose. Will her go back to her, or will her continue to search for me? I accepted him back, and he knows it. I even asked if I could mark and mate with him. I knew that I was ready. On this point, I don't think i will ever be ready to mate with him, if I get taken back. Even then, Daddy and I are still marked and mated, and no one can take that away. Not even a witch. 

"When you're done getting reaccommodated, you need to: and he pulled out a scroll from his pocket, and it flowed down the the floor, and was at least 6 feet long. 

-Make food 

-Do pack homework

-Do laundry

-Clean all 200 rooms

-Wash dishes

And the list went on and on. The guard gave me the list, and walked away. I looked around. The bloodied blanked, bloodied pencil, pencil sharpener, and paper was still there from my suicide attempt. There was blood splattered on the wall from my beatings. 

As I was standing there, I felt a shock of electric that made me fall down. It lasted for a good 10 seconds before I could stand up. 

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE SO I CAN EAT!!! OR ELSE I WILL SHOCK YOU AGAIN!!!" I heard Daddy say. So that was what the collar was for. Then, I felt spikes poke through the collar. 

"Oh, and I can also do anything I want to do to you as long as I have your blood in the collar, and the remote to it." Daddy said, and i knew my life was going to be even worse than it was when I was here the first time,

Aiden's P.O.V.-

As I was running toward the Pack House, when I felt an enormous pain erupt within me. It was all over. I could see the pack house within range. I went down, and crippled under the pain. The pain was the worst thing I had ever experienced. I felt disgusted with myself, and it lasted for a good 40 minutes. But, then, I felt an even worse pain. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I couldn't stop. I saw some pack members of high  rank come running. 

"What's wrong, Alpha? Mason, Lilia, Searra, and Logan asked. All I could do was roll around and groan in pain. 

"N-Nala. . . is. . . gone," I said. I looked up to see all their faces in total shock. "And the last thing we did was argue." 

I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. I'm never going to see her again. There was no smell of the kidnapper. His scent was masked. There are no traces to follow of where she could have been taken.

I let out a sob. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Just then, again, I had felt an immense pain erupt. I screamed again. I was rolling around, not able to stop. I felt arms on me, trying to hold me down. 

As I was lying there, I felt strong arms pick me up. I was sweating, and tired from dealing with the pain. 

Mason, Lilia, Searra, and Logan took me to the pack doctor. They were asking me what happened, but I didn't say a word. I was trying to focus on trying to make contact with Nala. I knew that I couldn't, since we hadn't marked each other, but I had to try, even though I failed. 

When they got me to the doctor, they asked me questions. I still didn't answer them. I didn't want to. But, I knew I had to.

"Where were you at the time of the attack?" The doctor asked. 

"I-I was watching Nala cry, and her flame." 

"Okay, where were you guys? How close were you to Nala, distance wise?" 

"She was sitting in Sera and my mother's tree that they used to go to when they were stressed. And I was about 5 feet away. I was watching her."

 "Did you two mark and mate with each other?"

"No."

"What were the last thing you guys talked about?"

". . . We-we were talking about starting and finishing the mate bond, but I rejected the idea, because- AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I felt the pain come back, but 10 times worse. The pain was unbearable. It started to go away, until it started to get worse. I started to see black dots cloud my vision, but then I felt it. The thing I didn't want to happen. The mate bond breaking. But, it wasn't Nala breaking the bond. It was someone else. Who, I didn't know. 

My dreams. Of having children together, was over. I had no hope left. No hope left of like, nor of my dreams. But, I did know one thing; I needed to take care of Nala's children. And i needed to control both packs.

A/N-

I know this was a shorter chapter, but I got the chapter out earlier than thought. 

I hope you liked this chapter, and have a good day/night!!!

P.S.- The next chapter should be out Tomorrow or Wednesday.

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K