Dear Black-Mark - 43

Nala's P.O.V.- 

I had already taken a shower, after our marking and mating last night, and I was looking in the full, big mirror. It showed all of my body. I still had my scars, and I still had bruises. Still fully visible. 

"Guys. Meat me in the conference room in 10." I said to Ryan, Aiden, Searra, Logan, the Warriors that were coming with us, Kasey, and a few others. I got dressed in a shirt that the left shoulder, the one that held Reynolds mark, was covered, and it left my right shoulder, the shoulder that held Aiden's mark, open. I was wearing just plain old black sweatpants. And white socks.

As I was looking myself down in the mirror, I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said. I looked at the door, to see Ryan come in. 

"Hey- who made that mark on your shoulder?" He asked. I turned at him, and smiled, raising an eyebrow. 

"No way. . . congrats! I never thought that you and Aiden would mark each other! Did you guys. . . also. . . mate?" 

"Yes. We completed the mating process. On my own free will. I realized that I loved him so much that it didn't matter how many times I got raped. I would still love Aiden, and know that he would never hurt me," I said. I was jealousy in his eyes. "Ryan. You will meet your mate soon. I promise. Your mate might even be in my pack! You haven't met all of the members yet!" 

"I guess. I was just here to get you. For the conference." 

"Okay. Let's go!" 

When we got to the conference room, I saw that everyone was there. Everyone but Logan. I didn't think much of it at the time. 

I went to the front of the long, mahogany table. 

"So, I called you all here today to talk about the upcoming invasion. We are going to invade the Stone Pack." I said. Everyone looked at me funny, except for Searra, Jax, Ryan, and Aiden was fuming. 

"Why to attack the Stone pack? We know about your past, but why?" One of the warriors piped up. I sighed. Jax must not have told them.   

I stood up. The looked at me questioningly. I put my right hand on my left sleeve of my shirt. I pulled down the shirt, hearing gasps from everyone. It looked even worse than it did a few days ago. 

"Y-you have t-two marks! How? And a black and a white? How?" Max said. 

"Well, when I was captured by Reynolds, he marked and mated with me. Forcefully. And I got marked my Aiden, willingly. And the only way to get rid of a black mark is to kill the enforcer; Reynolds." 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's make a plan! What were you thinking, Nala?" One of the warriors asked.

"I was thinking that I would use myself as bait. The rest of you would hide behind the trees, watching. And when he takes me, I'll call out,' F', and you'll come out, and kill him." I said.

"Are you sure you'll be strong enough to follow through?"

"Yes. I'm tired of being scared! I'm tired of having to coward! I'm tired of having to obey! I'm tired of all the scars that grow! I need to fight!" I banged my fist on the table. I looked at the scared faces around me. They were looking at my body, not my face. I looked down at my hand that was still planted on the table, and saw that it was on fire. And so was my whole body. I took a few breaths, and felt the flames go away. 

"Okay. When do you want to leave? At nightfall? So we can get there in the morning?" 

"Sure. Everyone. Go to your rooms. Get a good sleep. It's only noon. Get sleep, and be ready by dusk, and meet in the kitchen. You are dismissed." I said. I saw everyone leave but one. It was Aiden.