Breakthrough - 30 (Edited)

SONG: You Will Be Found BY: Dear Evan Hansen.

I just want to shout out to @freeimagination274 for asking me if I had ever heard Dear Evan Hansen, and getting me addicted. If you are going through hard times, right now, just believe that you WILL over come it. We all have our good and bad days. I have mostly bad days. I want to cry all day, But, I hold back the tears. If you need a boost of confidence, or have little to no hope left, I recommend this song to you. I believed that there was no hope left, but only a strand, just to keep my life still running. This song gave me hope, at least a little more. 

Nala's P.O.V.-

I needed to win this battle. I had to respect my father's wishes. 

From across the dining table, I could see Aiden shake in his boots from the amount of domination I was ejecting. I was making it seem as though I was the stronger one.

I got up, and took my dish into the kitchen. Since my 2 years at Mason's and Lilia's, my appetite has been restored. They helped me get my confidence back, and made me eat to help the lack of my eating. I am so grateful for them. Lilia has been great help with Kora and Kevin. 

I put my dished in the sink, and turned the water faucet on, and added soap to the water. I washed my dished, and went back to the dining table to see Aiden up and looking aimlessly into the window that was facing the east. I grabbed his dished, and washed those too. I still, even from being partially healed my Mason and Lilia, still find it an instinct to do other people's chores. I was taught from the beginning to obey, and never the less.

When I was done with the dishes, I went back into the dining room. I looked around, not even bothering to look at the spot where Aiden sat, starring.

The room was painted a mahogany red, with little white swirls here and there. There was a small rack that had shelves, that held the wine glasses. Where the door was, there were cabinets that had glass windows in them. There were glass bells, and China. It was a simple kind of beautiful. I looked around again, noticing that there were tears in Aiden's eyes. 

I went over to him, and sat on the little seat in the alcove in the window. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and I had a million butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I had no clue why. I've never experienced this feeling before, with someone like him. 

I drew my hand toward his face, and I cupped his cheek with my hand. At that moment, I realized that the feeling I was having, was love. I had never loved Aiden, until now. He looked at me, slowly moving his head toward me. I could feel him sink into my touch. 

"Why are you crying?" I asked. Even though I rejected him, I had to. To keep him safe. If the Werewolf Council found out that I had children that were not my mates, he would be put to death, and so would I, as well as the person who got me pregnant. I was saving him from his demise. 

"Nothing." He responded gingerly. I knew he was lying. I had been practicing my mind-reading skill. I have to focus on the person, (and if I know the person well, then I only have to think of them) and concentrate on what I want to do. If I want to lift them, then I have to imagine that. If I want to read their mind, then I have to imagine them thinking aloud. 

'I wish she would just love me. No one wants me. All I am is a miserable Alpha, who got rejected my their mate, just because she wanted to. She never cared for me. All the tears she shed for me were all fake. I will never be free from the monster I am,' I heard from his brain. I can't believe he thought I rejected him for no reason. I did it to protect him.

"I did it to protect you," I said. He looked at me weird.

"What? To protect what?" 

"I rejected you to protect you. I wanted you to find your true love, marry her, have children with her, to be happy. Not to marry a used, broken down she-wolf who has died in vain. I wanted you to be happy," I said, tears brimming to my eyes. I felt bad for rejecting him. He removed my hands from his face, and looked out of the window.