I. . . I. . . - 48

Nala's P.O.V.-

He's dead. He committed. He killed himself. 

He knew that if I were ever to be kidnapped, or killed, he was to have ALL responsibilities over my pack. But, he failed. 

Aiden's dead. 

He killed himself. 

They just told me, and I just felt it.

He died.

Slit his wrists, and put a bullet through his own head. 

He disrespected his duties, and his once-abiding love for me. 

Aiden's P.O.V.- 

She's gone. They kidnapped her. Killed her. 

I was sitting in my office, making some phone calls, when the pack guards came in and told me that a traitor pack kidnapped the twins and Nala, and slaughtered them. I can't bear the thought, or the feeling of my family dead. I can't. 

I'm not myself anymore. I can't control my actions, I can't control anything I'm doing. I'm trying to fight back, but I can't. It's not getting me anywhere. Lala is controlling me, somehow. I don't know how, but she just is. Mind-control, maybe. 

I'm broken. 

She's dead. 

I can't believe it. 

No, I refuse to believe it!

"Honey? What's wrong?" I hear Lala say from beside me. We've eloped, and now signing a marriage contract. 

"No-nothing." I say.

"Are you thinking of her again?" Lala scoffed. "You really need to stop. You're with me now!" She trailed one of her grimy hands down my chest. I shoved her away.

---

We signed the contract. Now, she has legal access to anything I own. 

I really didn't want to sign that contract. 

But it's not like I had much choice, anyway. 

She's mind controlling me. 

I have no say in anything I say or do. She controls my words that come out of my mouth, and all my actions. 

I'm slowly turning into a robot. And I don't know what to do. 

My thoughts and my soul are retreating in my soul. 

But I'm home now, in my comfort. 

Nala's bathroom. 

Why her bathroom?

Because. 

It has all the soaps she used every night, all her perfume, all her lotions, all her bath robes filled with her scent, all the candles she'd light when she was relaxing in her bath, all the shampoos and conditioners she used. Everything. 

I know that her closet would be better, but her scent is dying away slowly in there, from her clothes not being used. 

I know. 

It's time I packed up her clothes and her bed sheets. Her shoes, and her jewelry. 

I got up from my spot on the couch in the pack room, where all doctors, chefs, and warriors can come to cool off and have some fun at night. 

I went to my happy place. 

Nala's bathroom. 

I sat on the toilet, while thinking of Nala.