War - 44

Since I don't know what else to put up above, I put a picture of one of my brothers Senior pictures taken a few years back, containing my brother and I. The picture of the last chapter is of my brother, with his dirt bike helmet on. Man, he was weird back then. . . that pic was taken about 5 years ago. . . 

Nala's P.O.V.-

All of the warriors of Stone were coming out. But, so were my warriors. It was a full-out war. I heard the first scream in the distance, notioning the first death of many; the bloodshed. It had just began. 

I attacked a few people with fire, and they died instantly.

"You BITCH!" I heard from behind me. I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around to see  the pack slut. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh. I never knew I was a mirror. But, go ahead and continue to say things about yourself!" I said. She slapped me in the face. I didn't even feel it. I only saw the motion of her hand. She angered me even more. 

"You really didn't want to do that!" I said, and conjured a big ball of darkness. I took all of the pain she caused me, and focused it into the ball. I could see her smirk at me. That made me even angrier. 

The ball got bigger and bigger. Until, I shot it toward her. 

There was a big explosion. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked at me. I looked and Stella, the pack slut, and saw that she was still standing. She showed me a small ball of pure black magic- pure dark magic. One so rare, not many can defeat it. Only the strongest ones.

"You see, I knew this day would come. So, I got on the black market. I found a super-powerful warlock. He desired something I gave so easily. And, he gave me something so rare. And, it's so powerful that I doubt a weakling like you can defeat m-" 

I punched her right in the face. I didn't care if there was any magic involved or not. I wanted to dent her face in. 

"You-" I sent a ball of pure light magic at her. Only light can defeat darkness. 

"You see, there's only one flaw in your magic," I said, as I grabbed her jaw in my hand, and yanked it toward me, so she was looking at me. "It has no defense." 

I punched her with my flaming right hand. That knocked her out cold. I wonder what happened to that incredible dark magic.

Everyone erupted in a roar toward each other. Every one attacked. I was just looking at people, seeing their fighting tactics. 

"You." I heard another voice from behind me. I turned around. It was was Reynolds's Beta. 

"Yes?" 

"You stole my sons away from me!" 

"What?"

"First, it was Ryan, then it was Anthony! They both wanted to help you! Without you, Ryan would be Alpha, and Anthony would be alive!" The Beta said, swinging at me. I easily dodged it. I swung at him. Upper cut. I kneed him in the groin. He went down. 

But, then, I felt an excruciating pain in my lower back. I looked over my shoulder, to see an arrow sticking out of me. I dropped down to my knees when a few other arrows hit me.

"NNNNNOOOOOO!" I heard Aiden say. 

I could feel myself start to pass out. I felt something hit my head, and I grew lightheaded. I knew this was my end. 

"MOMMY!" I felt hands on me.

"Don't die, mommy! Please!" 

"Sera. . . K-Kevin. . . you need to forget about me. Sera, Kevin, take care of your father. When I die, h-he won't-'t take it w-well. Please. Goodbye." I said. I passed out. My vision finally went black.