No Words. . . - 46

"Look, calm down, Rhett!" Aiden yelled to his beta, Beta Rhett. 

(A/N- I can never remember the name of any betas, or Deltas, nor Gamma's, so please just bear with me. I'll make it clear who is Beta, Gamma, and Delta.)

We were making our way to the Conference room, running. I was anxious to see what their answer would be. I hope it was good, like we'd just combine packs and both be Alphas, not Alpha and Luna. 

I could hear loud yelling, a conflict. It didn't sound good. 

We grew closer and closer, and the more anxious I got. It didn't sound like anything good. 

I entered the Conference room, and took a seat, my anxiety eating away at my flesh.

Someone cleared their throat. It was the Head Council member, Char. 

"We are gathered here to day to discuss an issue. One issue that's never occurred. Two Alphas of two ruling packs. Is anyone willing to voice their opinion, before we finalize our final decision?" No one moved. No one said anything. We just looked at Char. 

"Okay, then. The Council has ruled out any possibilities of packs combining." My heart shattered. That meant. . . 

"Then what's going to happen? We rule our packs separate, then be by each other's side the rest of the way?" I asked, pissed off.

"No. We found a better way. Your packs won't ever be combined, for the fact that the amount of power the pack would hold could destroy all Supernatural kind. I know your intentions are good, but when all the power is put in the wrong hands, it's lethal." Char summed up.

"So, then, what's going to happen?" I asked.

"We brought in the Seer, who has seen Aiden's future. It's true," Char motioned to a door to the side, and out walked the Seer, the one we went to see a few weeks ago." there'll be changes, for the better."

"Yes, the decision is made. Nala and Aiden will reject each other, and Aiden will mate with another, more powerful shape shifter, Lala." 

"What?! NO! I'm not rejecting my ma-" Aiden lifted is nose in the air and sniffed. His eyes dilated, ad turned the passionate gold. 

Not too long after, a beautiful woman walked out. My heart shattered. His second mate. And a second mate's bond is stronger than the first mate. 

Instantly, he ran up to her and started to kiss her. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces smaller than it already was. 

He broke off, and said, "I, Aiden Korey Midnight, Reject my fully mated Mate, as fellow Alpha, and accept Lala, the Shape shifter, as my mate." 

At that moment, I felt no emotion. All I felt was numb. I felt lost, empty. But then, unshowable agony. I couldn't talk. It was as if all the air from my lungs got squeezed out of me. 

I couldn't talk. I couldn't move. It was as if it were a dream. A nightmare. 

"Mommy, wh- DADDY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kevin cried, running over to Aiden, trying to rip him off Lala, but his little strength did little. 

"You little pests! Let me be with my mate! I don't want to be around scum like you!" Aiden bellowed. I was so surprised and in shock, that Aiden yelled at my children. I thought he loved them, with all his life. I thought he loves me. I guess not, since he threw me away like scum. 

"Mommy, let's go." I felt Sera grab at my sleeve of my nightgown, and I stumbled backwards, but continued walking with her, to their room. I sat on their bed, staring at nothing, not thinking anyone, not speaking or making a sound. Just. . . sitting.