I Don't THINK So! - 32

Nala's P.O.V.- 

Was he serious? I was NOT going to get marked and have SEX on this table. 

I growled, and barred my teeth.

"No! I will NOT be having SEX for everyone to see! I am not READY to mate yet! I have to take over the pack, get my children back, and solve something. I won't let anyone tell me where or when I will mate!" I yelled.

"So you have mated with someone. Who is it? We should know, we are the council! You have had children. With who?" Brian asked, not even knowing my past. I didn't feel up to telling anyone. I have just left my past behind, and remembering my past will not help. 

"I-I really don't want to say." I said, tears building up my eyes. I remembered how much it hurt when Reynolds thrusted into me, when the whip would crack my back. Every hit, slam in the wall, all the cuts, all that pain. It all came flooding back to me. 

"We NEED to know. If it's private, then everyone must know." Brian retorted, my tears now flowing, and I did my best to hold back my sobs. I remembered how I killed myself with my pencil, and my drawing. I remembered my family dying. It hurt so much, to know that I will never meet my mother and father.

"NO! I won't tell you!" I sobbed. Brian's smirk grew bigger. I felt a hand go to the small of my back, and I felt lightning erupt within my body. I knew it was Aiden.

"Just tell them. I'm here. You know they won't stop pushing you until you tell them. I'm right here is you need me. He won't get to you. You're safe" Aiden whispered in my ear, calming me. I took a deep breath, and opened my mouth. Nothing came out. I could feel my tears flood in my mouth. I swallowed, and Searra and Logan gave me a thumbs up. I smiled.

"When my mother and father were killed, I was taken to my uncle's pack. Alpha Reynolds. I was there for a while, and the Stone pack was invaded, and the invaders killed Reynolds'mate, my aunt Nala. He blamed m-me for her death. He tolerated me for a while, before he st-started to abuse me. Everyday, I would get stabbed, cut, whipped, beaten, slapped, my head busted in the wall, you name it. He also. . ." I couldn't bear to say the word. I sobbed even harder, and I see Searra and Logan come over to me. In a few seconds, I felt their reassuring hands on me. I took a deep breath, but still couldn't handle the words. I heard Aiden finish it for me.

"He raped her. He let others rape her. She met me at school, and I got her out of there. She stayed with me for a while, before getting taken back to Stone. There, she got raped again, and abused again. She couldn't take it anymore, and she killed herself. I found her, and took her back. The Moon Goddess gave her another chance, and she was given back her soul. We went to go see her siblings, and she got sick. We took her to the doctor, and they approved her pregnant. Reynolds' children. She had twins. One girl and one Boy. Sera and Kevin. They are 2 years old." Aiden said, and my tears started to stop. 

I heard a knock at the door, and Searra opened it. I turned around, and right on time, almost like it was planned (even though it wasn't) Lilia and Mason came in with 2 crying children.

"They won't stop crying. They want their mommy. I just had to bring them here. Sorry." Lilia explained. I calmed down.

"It's okay, Lilia. I don't care if you brought them here. If you want, since it's a long journey, I can make you a room here, and you can stay for a bit, even if it's just for a night. You can leave in the morning. Did you bring Sera and Kevin's things?" I asked, leaning towards Lilia to get my children. 

"Mommy!" The 2 year old's said. I smiled, and kisses them. I loved them. They looked up at Aiden, and said, "Daddy!" I smiled even more, and looked at Aiden. He was smiling too. I knew he fell in love with them, even though they weren't his. 

"No, I didn't bring all of their things, but I do have a few things, like a few toys, some jar food, those diaper-training-pull-up things, and some pairs of clothes." Lilia said, and I handed to twins off to Searra and Logan to admire. 

"Um, you can go explore the pack house in the mean time. I'm in a meeting, but I'll be out in a bit." I said, and turned back around. 

"Okay. Well, I won't make you mate right now, but it has to be soon. Within the year." Bethany said, and I let out a sigh of relief.  

"When should I take over the pack? I don't know if It'll be soon, I have to get acquainted with the pack, mate, and I just don't want to be too needy," I said, feeling guilty for stealing Logan's position. "And I want Logan to help me with decisions, and I want to help him prior to my coronation."

"I'm estimating in the next 3 1/2 months we can have your coronation, just so you can get settled and mated." Bethany said, before ending the meeting. I stayed sitting, so everyone could filter out, so I could stand. 

When everyone was out of the room, I went over to Logan and Searra to see my children. I missed them so much. I picked up Kevin, and Aiden picked up Sera. We gave them some attention for a bit, before putting them back in their car seats, and I took them out of the room. I found Lilia and Mason roaming the halls after a while. 

I found a guest room, and got Lilia and Mason settled in the room, and they agreed to keep Sera and Kevin in their room so Aiden and I could figure things out, and spend time together. We walked for a but, and came upon my room. Since I was there last, it seemed they made a room for me. It even had a name tag for me right in front of the door; that's how I knew it was mine. And I got confirmation from Searra that it was my room. 

I looked at Aiden, and I felt a pain in my core. I had no clue what it was, but I had a feeling I knew what it was.

A/N-

Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter. It was more of a Needer chapter, where I don't really need it, but I need it to get to the next chapter. 

-What is the pain in Nala's core? 

-Did it have anything to do with looking at Aiden? Think reeeeally hard. 

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K