Regrets - 28 (Edited)

Aiden's P.O.V.-

I can't believe that Rose would do something like that. . . well, maybe I can. Yes, she would definitely do that, but for what purpose?

"Aiden, it's not even your child. Because there is no child. Trust me. I've been working on a few internal abilities, and they prove successful." I said, and his jaw dropped. I thought he would loose his jaw if it opened any bigger.

"But, why, Rose? Why fake it? I thought you wanted kids!" He yelled. 

"Because. Ever since SHE left, you have been sulking, and need something in your life. And besides, you need to let loose a little, and forget about her!" She yelled, "I want to bring us closer together. Not farther apart. You marked me. Mated with me. Why not love me?" She said, and that made my blood boil. I can't stand the thought of him mating with her.

"No, ROSE! You marked ME! MADE me MATE with you!" He yelled, and I turned my attention to Aiden, with a horror-stricken face.

"WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU MARK AND MATE WITH MY MATE! I WANT YOU OUT OF HERE BY NIGHTFALL!" I yelled, not even able to control the Alpha part of me. 

I stormed out of the room, and went to my bedroom, and slammed the door. I ran a hand through my hair, not able to think with my mate so close. I heard a banging at the door.

"Nala! Listen to me! Please let me in!" He begged. It was hard to resist the voice of my once-mate, but I did. 

"No. I can't let you in here. I can't get close." I said, trying to calm myself. I had recently discovered my abilities, and the main ability was your zodiac's element. Fire. I would char him to a crisp if I saw him. I had a window facing outside, and I quickly found a pair of scissors sitting on my desk that held most of my returning memories that I had since I got here. 

I grabbed the scissors, and threw them at the window, it shattering in hundreds and hundreds of pieces. I could feel the fire in my core wanting to escape. I had to try my best to keep it down, or else no one would be left alive. I held the power of the planets, the moons, the suns, galaxies, the Universe. I could scorch anything within milliseconds. I felt the familiar power radiating off of Aiden, and I knew that he could overpower me, even though I was the stronger of the 2. I ran, catching up speed, and I jumped out of the window, landing perfectly on my feet. I had practiced jumping from high trees to the ground, just in case I had a life or death situation, and there was only one way out. 

I was outside in a heartbeat. I ran into the woods that held my temple. A year ago was when we built it, when I started practicing my powers, and I almost caused the forest to burn down. But, that's how I found out that I had the ability of the e]Elements. Plus one. I could control the wind, fire, earth, and water. And, magic. 

I needed it to practice, and when I almost lost control, I would go there and let them out. It was guarded by my magic, so as long as I'm strong and standing, it'll stay guarded. The guard is only an automatic shield. Anyone who is unwelcome is blocked out by an invisible barrier. Anyone who is welcome, can come right it. The barrier, let's just say, has a mind of it's own. It can talk, and knows when someone has good intentions and bad. He comes in really useful. Our minds are one. He comes from me. Our powers generate from each others. 

I ran into the temple. I ran across the beautiful white marble, not noticing my guardian spirit, Athena. Goddess of wisdom, courage, and crafts. 

"Hey! Where are you going? Another lesson?" Athena asked me, as she floated by me. Since she is a ghost, she can fly, walk, do whatever. She was summoned as a gift from my father. Logan and I had a few meetings while I was away, about me taking over as Alpha, and I went exploring in the library, to find a note left from my father and mother. It was kept in a box, in the library attic. And, yes. My library has an attic.

I ran up the 2 steps, into the main sector. I use it for practice, since it is made of multiple layers of marble, to keep the flames controlled. I heard the barrier, Mike, talking to Aiden. 

"Don't let him in!" I yelled at Mike. I really didn't want Aiden to see me. He couldn't. I didn't want to kill him, and pay the price.

"Okay. I will." Mike said. I heard footsteps, and the only thing that has footsteps, was anything with mass. Aiden. I can't believe Mike let him in. I was getting angrier and angrier by the second, and I knew I had to release the power that was begging to come out.

I lifted up my arms, closed my eyes, and concentrated on the image I always created in my mind, to help me summon the power. I just imagined a match striking against it's box, and instantly igniting. I felt the familiar tingle of flame go from my core, up my sides, to my arms, and instantly shooting out my fingers. The flames were bright, as if you were looking strait at the sun. Well, I guess that makes sense, my powers originating from the Universe with all the suns in it.

Aiden's P.O.V.-

I saw Nala run out the window. I ran after her, and I stopped right at the window. I looked down, to see that she had landed perfectly on her feet, and was soon running into the deep woods. I wanted to go after her, but my gut was telling me that there was something dangerous out there. And that it was connected to Nala. Whatever it is, I will exterminate it. 

I backed up, all the way to the door on the other side of the room, and ran, jumping out the window. I stumbled when I landed, but I quickly regained my balance. I ran after her, looking down, just to make sure that I didn't stumble over any tree roots or branches.

I looked up, just to see a beautiful temple, all made of magnificent marble. I saw Nala go inside the temple, and I heard her say something, I just couldn't make out the words. I kept following her, getting close to the temple, when I smacked into something. I put my hands in front of my body, pressing my body weight in the object. But there was nothing there.

"Don't let him in!" I heard Nala say.

"Okay. I will." The thing replied. I forgot that I had all my body weight on the invisible thing, and the once-invisible thing turned into a magnificent, elegant, red sparkling barrier. I had a gate that opened in front of me, and I quickly got up, and ran after Nala. 

She had tears streaming down her cheeks, and looked to be focusing on something. But I didn't know what, and it was killing me. I heard a painful scream, and them a flash of bright flames erupted from out of her hands. It lasted for about 20 good, long seconds before it stopped, and when it did, Nala fell to her knees, and to her side, crying. I got up, and ran over to her. There was a ghost that I could see form the corner of my eye. She was looking at me weirdly in sympathy.

I grabbed Nala, and pulled her into me. But, them I felt the most heartbreaking thing happen.

She moved away. She really did reject me.

A/N-

Hey guys! I know that it has been a while, but only because I was busy, and just needed a short break. Don't worry; I was still on reading. But, I just wasn't writing. I was mainly just thinking of what I would put down.

I also have drama at school, and not the play production kind. I mean like society. School. Bullies, for me. I get bullied a lot. By three people. One's name is Hevean (and,that really is how her name is spelled. Her mother swapped the ea and the e). She keeps saying false things about me. And accusing me of telling shit about her, even though she is the one who is talking shit about me. She has it backwards. And, she is the kind of messed up person who would deliberately bring a knife to school, and kill the person who she hates the most. Me. So, people may just find my body, dead, in the last bathroom stall that no one uses, finding my body, mangled, bloodied, dead. I hope not, but anything's possible. And, one of my best friends and another mean girl are saying things about me. It really hurts. And another on of my best friends is moving away to Tennessee when school is over. But, I think I might manage. 

Well, sorry for the rant. I just needed to get it off my plate. Well, I should have another chapter out in a while. I may not have it out on the day of my schedule, since I'm still trying to find time. My extracurriculars are starting back up, and I have almost not time to do anything. Well, that's all for now.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Word Count: 1630

-EyesInMyGalaxy  

-K