Broke - 21 (Edited)

Nala's P.O.V.-

I smelled another she-wolf on him.

Well, I guess Alpha Reynolds was right. My mate would cheat on me. Harm me. Hate me.

I ran past him, and bumped into a lovely looking she-wolf. She had Blondish brown hair, enchanting brown eyes, and was about 6 foot 2.

"Watch where your going, peasant!" The mysterious woman said. I leaned away from her, and she smelled familiar. She pushed past me, and I went to my room.

I went into my closet, and picked out an outfit. It was a light, loose fitting sweatshirt, and dark blue skinny jeans, with maroon converse. Simple.

I took my clothes in my bathroom, and sloshed water on my face. I knew that this wasn't a dream, but I had to make sure. I wasn't dreaming.

So, aside from the sloshing water on my face, I got changed. I wonder who that woman was. And why her smell was familiar.

I went out of my bedroom, and went down to the kitchen. I guess since I got back, I might as well cook, and clean, and do what I used to do at the Stone pack. I went to the fridge and got out:

-Cheese

-Butter

-Milk

And I went to the pantry to get 10 cans of tomato soup and 10 loaves of bread. And then, my last stop was to the utensils to get a pan, pot, spatulas, a knife, a wooden spoon, and a cutting board.

I got out a loaf of bread, and spread the butter on one side of each piece of bread. I put the pan on one of the large burners, and a pan on the other. I put all of the soup in the pot, with milk and butter.

Then, I cut the cheese (Not really, if you know what I mean :) Hehe) and laid it out evenly on the bread, and made all of the grilled cheeses. I kept my eye on the soup, stirring it every little while to keep it warm and to make sure it doesn't burn.

Once I was done with the grilled cheese, I set the table. I still kept an eye on the soup though, because it does like to burn.

I saw a triangle sitting on the counter, and I thought I might be nice and let everyone know that dinner is done.

I picked up the triangle and the metal stick thingy, and rang it. Soon, everyone came out of there rooms like a heard of elephants trampling a pack of hyenas.

I quickly got out of the way, my head down in respect for everyone there. Once I was sure that everyone had their food and was sat down, I went to go get the water and punch.

I was returning with the beverages to the table after filling them back up, I accidentally ran into the girl who smelled familiar.

"Oh, you little runt! Look what you made me do!!!" She boomed. I looked down, and saw that there was punch and water all over. She roughly grabbed my hair, and made me look at her.

She had red punch all over her pink sequin shirt and mini skirt.

"SPEAK! YOU WILL SPEAK TO ME WHEN YOU DISRESPECT ME!" she said angrily.

"I-Im so so-sorry! I didn't m-mean t-to!" I begged. But, instead, she kicked me.

"YOU-WILL-NOT-DISRESPECT-YOUR-LUNA!" She was the one. The one who is with Aiden. She is the future Luna. I need to respect her.

I bowed to her, and tried to walk away. But, as I turned, Luna grabbed my wrist, and pulled me toward her, twisting my wrist behind my back, pinning me.

"You should know, that I am the best warrior of this pack." She whispered in my ear before slamming me to the ground, opening some old whipping wounds in my back.

Luna took her heel and smashed it where my left and right side of my collar bone meet, and I felt a pain erupt, and shatter. She ran, and grabbed a club, and smacked it against me, particularly my skull. I screamed.

"AHHHHHHH! STOOOOOP! PLEASE!" I yelled.

"Rose, stop!" Someone said.

"Stop it Rose!! Before you kill her! For the second time!" The voice said, and it was Ryan.

Ryan and Tom, Aiden's Beta, were pulling at Luna Rose's arms for her to stop.

"Rose! Stop! You are not the future Luna! Nala is!" Ryan bellowed.

"No, this piece of teach isn't. I am. Aiden loves me! Not her!" Luna yelled.

"Stop! Rose! You are not the future Luna! Nala is! I will have you thrown in the dungeon for this!" Aiden yelled, in his Alpha King way.

Rose immediately stopped, and bowed. Aiden rushed over to me. But, Rose rushed toward him, and started to kiss him. He kept backing up, and eventually got backed up enough to hit the wall. She started to undress him, but he pushed her away. So she was the girl who was over Aiden. Its her smell that was over him. And, I got up, groaning. I knew my collar bone was broken, and a few ribs, with a concussion. But, weirdly, I felt them slowly mend. That has never happened before.

Well, I hope that they are happy together.

"Whoa! No, Rose! You know I don't like you! You know that you will never be my mate! Nala is!" He yelled and looked at me. And, for some reason, I didn't believe him, but my inner conscience and wolf were saying that Aiden was right.

I felt the all too familiar tears well up in my eyes. I turned away, and felt tingles go up my body. I knew it was Aiden.

I pulled away, my muscles telling me to stop. I walked to the stairs, stalling a bit, but ran up the stairs to my room. I slammed my door.

I stalked up to my bed, and sat down, my back facing the door. I heard the door open, and a gentle voice.

"Nala, please, listen to me. I'm sorry. What is wrong?" Aiden said.

"You smell like her. Why?"

"Smell like who?"

"Luna. You smell like Luna Rose." I said, and he sat beside me.

"Oh. Well, yeah. Before my dad abdicated the throne, and I took over, he was trying to get me together with a strong member. One who he thought was strong and fit for Luna. We talked for a bit, and she started to like me, but I never liked her. Her feelings started to grow stronger, but mine just stayed the same. I never liked her. Never will. She still tries to mate with me, but it will never happen. Besides. She isn't right for Luna. You are. And you smell her on me because she was trying to seduce me. She was grinding on me, but I pushed her away. Will you trust me and let me in?" He said, understandingly and softly.

"Trust is earned. Not given." I said, and I heard the door open.

I turned my head, and Ryan popped his head in.

"Alpha, Luna, there is someone to see you." Ryan said, and in came the Alpha of Firestone.

A/N- 

Hope you guys enjoy!

Word Count: 1209

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K